New Eragon Book?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
When is the next book in the Eragon series going to come out, anyone know?

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
Try w w w.IloveEragonifanyonedoesntlikeeragoniwillpeelthereeyesfromtheirsockets.g o v

I'm not sure, but he better hurry.

Really actually try www.Eragon.com

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
Paolini hasn't set a date yet. I don't think that it's going to be coming out soon though, in the Author's Note at the end of Eldest he said that he was going to be taking a break from writing for a little bit.

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
I had guessed it was going to be green arund when Eldest came out and i was RIGHT BOOYA. Also, I'm guessing its going to be Arya's dragon, because She and Eragon are going to have a baby :eek: so I'm guessing Saphira and the Green dragon will get together and hit it off so theyn they'll kinda be forced together or somethin.

Or they'll get really drunk.

its my BIRTHDAY

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Paolini hasn't set a date yet. I don't think that it's going to be coming out soon though, in the Author's Note at the end of Eldest he said that he was going to be taking a break from writing for a little bit.

Taking a break in the middle of a series is an incredibly insensitive thing to do, even if your books aren't published. I never really "took a break" from writing, I just wrote when I felt the inspiration.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.