New gameplay video

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;O-oT585bQUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-oT585bQUo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Enjoy

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
When i saw that yesterday, they started showing the barb and i was like oh man the barb is so badass, im def making a barb. and then the WD came up and i never really liked him but now i was like oh uh wtf this guy looks pretty badass too maybe id make a WD... and then a wizard came up and i was like ppft fuck that im being a wizard, thenskip one and we have the monk and im like man fuck now im back to the beggining with 4 classes to choose from... (used to be barb/wiz/monk/DH but the video made me not really seem to like the DH anymore, all she was doing was vaulting away, shoot, vault away, shoot...)
I really like the barb/monk/dh crest though

i dont like gameplay videos. they keep making me indecisive. im just going to figure out my class in the beta :3

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I'm still going for a wizard as a first class :D I decided that long time ago, even though now I want a barb, but I cant be lead to believe the wizard wont be fun so I'll stick to him/her :b

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.