new hero line war-need partner

wassat676

Reaction score
im making a hero line war map, i wanted to put out there that i need a partner, preferably one that is quite familiar with object editor, because ill be doing triggers and terraining first, so it wud be good for sum1 to get a jump on heros

P

Pawnable

Just to let you know, you really don't need much help doing a hero wars map... RPG yes but not a hero wars map... unless its like huge... o_O
Hero Wars usually has around 12 heroes for each side and basic + premade abilities from the original heroes from blizzard. You just need to change the name / model file if you want it to be someting special like a turtle or a penguin or something... if you want to make custom abilities and all of them are used for 2 or more heroes then thats pretty easy unless the max level of the hero is 50++.... but you can always use autofill program that blizzard injected into world editor... (I don't know if WEU or whatever has it but I'm pretty sure it does since it is an updated version made from viewers...) Channeling abilities will need some help from other people... I am good at making non-leaking variablic triggers that make the spell run smoothly and look cool. :) I suggest you make upgrades for the units that are spawned every so seconds for each side to make it more exciting.... like for melee/range weaponary and melee/range armory. Or you could just make armory more expensive so you could just have one simple upgrade. Make a secret item shop somewhere.... like you would go through trees that would die and respawn in when you walk through them... like one of the old versions of DoTA.... and the items would be really expensive but really helpful... no gods please.. they are mentally retarded and overused by noobs... try to make this Hero Wars professionally done with some custom skins? :) Thanks.
~Pawnable

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.