New Homework Help Site

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Libarts is in beta mode now, but it'd be awesome if you guys could check it out. We're a small homework aid forum where we'll read through your drafts, help you with math (not me), and provide dozens of links to get you into the right direction.

What I'd like is to have more content. All I can afford is just post my lousy stuff there, but if people start posting questions (on English especially, I'm Mr. Sweater), we could start off to a good start. My friend Jose made the site, but he's less likely to answer any English questions. I think he's more into math.

Right now the site is to its bare bones, so I ask you to come in with your critique and intrigue. And we should have a fun time.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/LibArts/index.php?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Do you correct grammar as well as writing style?

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I don't know if that's commentary on my English grammar, but yes, I do. And so does Jose.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i'll sign up, could always use some extra help every now and then

anyone there know other languages? i find myself needing french/german help at times.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
At the moment, we only have myself and Jose, which is very limited. Currently, I'm teaching myself Welsh. Jose is learning French, so maybe he'd be able to help you. But he's not taking a class, so I doubt he's any further than you. If you want to post resources on the French language, you could start a French thread in the Montaigne Class, and we can begin with that. I'll start a Welsh thread, and I'd like to read the French thread. Jose may have ideas on how to study French, and I'm sure he'd be interested in whatever you'd be willing to share. I'm sure he has a few resources he can gather as well.

But if you stick around for a while, I'm sure there will be more people interested in French, and eventually we can start French groups. I might join in the fun. I'd like to pick up French. Maybe I could convince some of my friends who are fluent to take a look at your questions.

Send Jose a PM or something, or you could just start a thread.

I don't think I can help you with the German. Again, you're invited to post as much as you want. I will ask around, and maybe someone will show up. I, again, will be interested in learning German. But I am not taking a class, nor am I in the process of learning it.

I'll work on that Welsh thread tomorrow though. It's too late tonight.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.