New Map Coming Soon

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
although im known for doing nothing and spaming i finally started working, the new map is called Battle front, each player gets 7 units, (leader,assault(or Soldier)sniper,Heavy Ordinance, Recon, Engineer, Medic) all with there own abilities, the game is sorta like starwars battle front mixed with CTF, and Elite Snipers(warcraft game, its 4vs.4 and will be releaeased once i finish a few spells and get internet back, (so in about 1 week to 2 weeks), and uhm thats it... ill probably need a few spells, so when i relaease it please sugggest andy i dont have, or u can suggest some right now, ive already completed a few units.

well i have no idea what to do now so, thats it

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
You should make it so each player on a team can choose one unit (1 unit per person, and one of each unit type per team) they they have to work together to win, like BF2 (battlefeild 2)

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i thoguth about that but i sorta wnna keep it balanced, and also have the mor eof a war theme, with a playter able to choose it puts the people that choose sniper at a more advantage, (snipers have ability called Snipe Shot which deals about 500 normal damage and 10% to deal headshots(instant kills)(snipers have to manualy operate this)(snipers normal attack only does like 50-100 damage)(each unit has 1000 health)

but maybe i should explain a bit more

here are unit and some of ther abilities
Soldier/Assault(still deciding on name)
Flash Bang- Stuns an enemy (AOE)
SMG- switches to SMg Dealing less damage but better attack rate
FlameThrower- Deals Splash damage
(empty)
(empty)

Sniper
Sniper shot- deals heavy damage chance of getting a headshot(snipers main wepon)
Camoflauge-Turns unit invisible
Scope- reveals target area and invisible units
Marksmanship(maybe) increases chance of getting a headshot
(empty)

Engineer
Board- hijacks or enters a tank or artillery unit
Repair- repairs mechanical unit
Mines(maybe)- places a land mine
EMP- disables Mechanical units
(empty)

Medic
Stim Pack- Raises target units attack speed and movement speed
Adrenaline- Restores energy(mana)
Med pack- Restores HP
Gause- Stops the Bleeding
Field Surgeon(maybe)- raises target unit from the dead

Recon
Sneak Attack- Catches enemy by surprise dealing high damage
Mine sweep(or infraredscanner)- detects mines(or mines and units)
Airstrike- Orbitiing Star Cruisers Fire on Target
Recon Droid- Sends out a small droid to search out for enemy units
(empty)

Heavy Ordinance
Explosive shells- add AOE and do high damage
M60(primary units attack)- sets up a defensive turret that fires armor peircing rounds
Rocket Launcher-Armor Peircing ,high Splash damage.
(empty)
(empty)

Leader/commander(still deciding)
Grenade Assault- all nearby units controled by player throw greanades at Area
Offensive Aura- Increase damage done by nearby units
Defensive Aura- Increase Defense of all nearby units
Natural Leader- increase defense, attack, and attack speed of nearby units
(empty)
*all leader auras are click to activate

Other abilities im still deciding who should get them
Fatal Wound(thinking of giving to all units)- gives a chance tat attacked unit will start bleeding, gradually loosing life

Ill probably set it up so u gain level ups faster, so when u loose a unit its not so bad, anyway..

its setup so each kill grants 1 point and each flag captured grants 5 points, team with the most points at the end of te game(30 minutes) is the winner

in later editions i might make different game options like CTF or Death match
and i might make it so the game isnt over after 30 minute but u can choose to start another game, any suggestions are welcomed.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
the release date is changed, it will take a few weeks longer , when i was testing i hit some technical difficulties

3nvy

Few comments;

I dont think that early in a map's life you should set a release date. It's just highly unlikely to be able to set a specific date when you will be happy enough to release the map.

The skills are very good looking also :)

I personally believe that the engineer should have the EMP grenade.. Perhaps you could also give the heavy ordinance some Anti Tank sort of weapons (Ie; Armor Piercing Rockets.)

-3nvy

Bartuc08

Reaction score
well tye map was about 3/4 done so i thought id mention it, that was b4 i started testing, hehe

S

=Scotvenom=

Looks very interesting :)

I'm particularly looking forward to using the tank :p

Bartuc08

Reaction score
lol the tank will be killer if i can get it how i want it to be, im porobalb y gonna attach a marine to it , to add the effect that it h as a Machine gun, and itll also hve an abilitty that shoot s out swarm rockets, or just an explosive shell,

Bartuc08

Reaction score
things done/ things to complete

-Terrain( completed)
-Units
-Abilities 28/35
-Triggers
-A few models 0/2
-Balancing units

i need a few more abiliy ideas, other then the ones listed a few post above

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
need any help with triggered abilities?

Bartuc08

Reaction score
actually its not really a trigger ability more like 3 abilities that need a trigger

i have 3 auras and i need it so u have to click to activate, somone told me how to do this but i got confused, maybe u can help

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    I ordered like five blocks for 15 dollars. They're just little aluminum blocks with holes drilled into them
  • Varine Varine:
    They are pretty much disposable. I have shitty nozzles though, and I don't think these were designed for how hot I've run them
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to extract it but the thing is pretty stuck. Idk what else I can use this for
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll throw it into my scrap stuff box, I'm sure can be used for something
  • Varine Varine:
    I have spare parts for like, everything BUT that block lol. Oh well, I'll print this shit next week I guess. Hopefully it fits
  • Varine Varine:
    I see that, despite your insistence to the contrary, we are becoming a recipe website
  • Varine Varine:
    Which is unique I guess.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Actually I was just playing with having some kind of mention of the food forum and recipes on the main page to test and see if it would engage some of those people to post something. It is just weird to get so much traffic and no engagement
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.