New Map: DOTA: Free Dota Template 1.0

• Thread starter Tutorials Maps Page
  • Start date
G

geocine

i can't download the map. would you help me.. because. thi map is very interesting

E

Eagle

S

Strider4545

i get the same problem as eagle and i would really like to be able to see this so i can learn how to do it....

T

Thanathos

About your free dota template...

I used it and foun one big ugly,enoying bug:those stupid creeps tend to stay in their base after they destroy a few towers...do you have any suggestions on fixing that?if you do send it to me by e-mail.:)

T

Thanathos

to lordeditor

've got the same damn problem;i can't help you i am still workin' on it...you could open it and in the trigger editor in spawns look at "Move to base"change the place where they attack move to The frozen throne for sentinel and World tree for scourge.if you'd like mine(it is edited pls post;and if you use it give credits)

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> creeps tend to stay in their base after they destroy a few towers...

See post #16 up here.

And, while we're at it:
There is a small pathing issue near the ramp leading from the river to the dragon-kin spawn (can't walk there).
A one-up (or was that down?) cliff, size 1, fixes that though.

E

ewan

Why my WorldEdit crashes when I edit your map? When I add or replace or change something, some error occurs. Why, Ryoko?

P

PleaseListen

Why?

What is really the purpose of this template? If a spawn of this map brings about the downfall of TDA wouldn't you simply be facing another DotA style map monopoly?

I want to make a map to challenge DotA, or perhaps even topple it. I've been working on my map for almost a year and soon it will be play-testable.

It's possible there aren't many fans of the Custom Hero Arena style maps in these forums, but you've never seen my map.

I will have as many hero models as DotA has heroes and more than a hundred-and-twenty skills. Unlike (CHA) my skills will be able to be stacked in any order rather than sorted into offensive/defensive/misc skill sets.

I'm wondering who's interested in helping me test, if anybody and where I should really be making this post to advertise my map.

Thankyou, if you listened. Point me in the right direction?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.