Weird New Moms Sell Excess Breast Milk for Cash on Internet

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Women all over the country are cashing in on what people are calling a mother's natural liquid gold: human breast milk. A month's supply can cost anywhere from $300 up to $1,200 dollars. In contrast, a month's worth of formula costs an average of $200.

For Kamilla Vainshtok and other women like her, the transactions – all done online – can literally "pump up" their income. "Onlythebreast.com is basically a Craigslist for breast milk," Vainshtok told "Good Morning America." "There's buyers and sellers, there's an opportunity for them to meet each other."

Vainshtok, 25, is now in the unpaid portion of her maternity leave. Four months after her daughter was born she started producing an abundance of milk. It's been a source of extra money for her.

"I Googled breast milk for sale, milk for donation, and I came across onlythebreast.com … within the first week that of my listing, I found a family in Ohio that needed some breast milk and I shipped it out to them," the Brooklyn, N.Y., resident said.

Last edited:

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
They will have enough to even feed their own babies?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
They will have enough to even feed their own babies?

You can buy formula or whatever to feed your own baby for way cheaper. As long as someone is willing to buy it, someone is willing to sell it.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
This is kinda gross!
Who would buy some stranger's breastmilk Eh?
It's not even tested and It's not even safe. Seriously

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
This is kinda gross!
Who would buy some stranger's breastmilk Eh?
It's not even tested and It's not even safe. Seriously

and cow milk is so much better?

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i find it brilliant !!

pump baby fed ..
pump the rest into a bottle and sell it ..

You got the USA pharmacies spending millions and i mean MILLIONS to prevent someone in the USA buy something when he has a headache 70% cheaper in Canada online..

And here we some moms breast pump the milk in a botte and sell it..
HIV tested ? i dunno ?? does it need tobe tested does it have any affect ? I dunno
Other diseases that can be transmitted by breast pushing milk into a bottle ?? i dunno i am not an expert !

I do see assholes like legitscript.com going on a crusade to everything that is not american. but some chick squirting down milk in a bottle.. oh no problem....
hell i think i am gonna check if humanbreastmilk.com is still available and link to some sites...

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Humans are the only ones who drink milk from another animal.

Really, the fact that we drink cow milk and not human milk is kind of disgusting.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
thats not true, many animals drink the milk of cows, just imagine cats. and there are plenty of other animals which would do so too.
animals do not know such a word like "disgusting" if it tastes good its food and will be eaten, no matter where it comes from.

besides isnt it old knews that breast milk is sold? i mean, this is done for centuries now.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
besides isnt it old knews that breast milk is sold? i mean, this is done for centuries now.

Don't blame us, we haven't so much knowledge in this kind of things... Kind of 1337 for us :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
thats not true, many animals drink the milk of cows, just imagine cats. and there are plenty of other animals which would do so too.
animals do not know such a word like "disgusting" if it tastes good its food and will be eaten, no matter where it comes from.

yes, cats will drink the milk if you give it to them. But in the wild, no they wont. There is a difference between an animal that would drink it, and an animal that does. If they dont do it in nature, they typically dont.

Now, humans have drank cow milk for a long time, and we get it ourselves.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, cats will drink the milk if you give it to them. But in the wild, no they wont. There is a difference between an animal that would drink it, and an animal that does. If they dont do it in nature, they typically dont.

Now, humans have drank cow milk for a long time, and we get it ourselves.

i can remember that i heared often that animals which were not accepted by their true mothers were fed by other animals, like lion babies being fed by the dog of the zookeeper and similar.
i think it happens in nature. its just rare and depends on the kind of animals, some are more likely to do so and others are less.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
i can remember that i heared often that animals which were not accepted by their true mothers were fed by other animals, like lion babies being fed by the dog of the zookeeper and similar.
i think it happens in nature. its just rare and depends on the kind of animals, some are more likely to do so and others are less.

Alright, I can settle on that, however, humans are still the only ones (to my knowledge) that drink milk - of any animal as adults, all others stop once they are done being babies.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe because animals know, that milk is not as nutritious for them in their old ages as other food might be. i think this is for beneficial reasons, i mean if the animals would be starving they might as well drink milk from other animals, i dont know, i am no zoologist.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Only reason other animals don't drink milk as adults is because
they lose the suckling ability and of course they have teeth.

But if you put a bowl of milk in front of a dog or cat, then see what happens.

Well, and we don't suck the milk. do we?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I think these are related :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.