New Patch Came Out

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
Tell you what, I'll get ultrin to play UD, you play human. We'll see if you can gyro his dests and beat him with rifle priest.

I guarantee you you won't.

Sud

Reaction score
beautiful, will MSN you when I get home and he wakes up. I'll host so you guys get a fair latency time each.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
The game is perfectly balanced.

Ok... I'm sorry, but this is bugging me.

This statement is pure BS. No game is ever 100% perfect because there are glitches, bugs, and then balance issues that are so slight, you may not really notice them. Or people just won't care enough to report it...

No, Warcraft is not perfectly balanced. It's not horribly UNbalanced, but it ain't perfect either :p

Rad

Reaction score
All I cared about was the very few world editor changes, fixed floating text... finally :rolleyes:. Also added cliff conditions... could be usefull ^^

Dont see why the hell they needed to add tournament stuff that only works in a tourney though thats just stupid. Dont they have JASS experts for that :nuts:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
By perfectly i meant its pretty damn good balanced.

Ooh. That I'll agree with :D I mean, Sud has a few good points, but like I said. It's not horribly unbalanced in my opinion.

Sud

Reaction score
I argue from the top level of play, and stick to what I say. There are a huge bunch of glaring inbalances in the game, especially when you dissect it down to each unit's base statistics, such as the dryad example I provided.

In a balanced game, multiple strategies are valid, not the cookie cutter ones that the top players employ repeatedly.

But I like actions more than words. Ultrin is about as pro as you can get without actually being in the pro leagues, and will demonstrate the UD vs HU problem perfectly.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Someone commented on new units: I haven't seen a new unit since I went from RoC to TFT... Sorta gotta assume they don't do that. (Unless you mean neutral heroes)
Sry bout late post...anyhow...What about neutral heros...but then again its 1 for about every 4-6 months...

DM Cross

Reaction score
PB_and_J said:
Sry bout late post...anyhow...What about neutral heros...but then again its 1 for about every 4-6 months...

What do you mean what about them?

I MENTION THEM IN MY POST! :p "Unless you mean Neutral Heroes", meaning yes they do add them sometimes.

... Sheesh! Read! :D

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
...sry... ...lol...

me-0
alex-1

eek this looks like its gonna get hijacked.

R

registername

PwnThePanda said:
A no-cd crack lets you play without your cd, however it works by pathces. SO if I have the 1.18 no cd hack for wc, I need to get the 1.19 one.

so where to download the copy and paste 1.19a update? because i dont got the cds

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Thread: like TheHelper said in that thread, this site doesnt support hacks.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
can you get the 1.19b patch through battle.net or can you not since its just a small update?

cause i just tried and i got nothing.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
sigh............

that patch does basacly nothng............, dont wwant to hafto dl it, but want to play bnet..... why dontthey just make warcraft 4, instead of all these dumb patches.....

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
because warcraft 4 would need a lot of work, time, and money, now that they are occupied with WoW and soon Ghost they wont have any of that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.