Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Uh Oh...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
metal.jpg

Not to go with any particular game. I just found the render and thought it looked cool. Any thoughts?

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
It's nice. Make the render stand out more. Add a glow to it or a border or change the background color or something.

How did you make that metal style on the abstract thing? And my god the reflection is NICE!

The only things that need to be changed are the render size. Make it the original size. (It's kinda pixilated) And the background needs to blen less with the render. And make the metal thing seperate from the render.

I really want to know how you did the metal thing.

9/10.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
w/e said:
It's nice. Make the render stand out more. Add a glow to it or a border or change the background color or something.

How did you make that metal style on the abstract thing? And my god the reflection is NICE!

The only things that need to be changed are the render size. Make it the original size. (It's kinda pixilated) And the background needs to blen less with the render. And make the metal thing seperate from the render.

I really want to know how you did the metal thing.

9/10.
best part about it imo

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Looks good, but I'm just not really feeling it. Don't know what it is, maybe the font, but it just seems like theres something wrong with it...
Still, though, it's a good sig.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
If you mean just the metallic look. Then (I'm using GIMP), I used a 2 color gradient, and then did a Scatter RGB. Then I used a Motion Blur. And the render size, the original was pretty big, and that was the way I thought it looked best but I'll look for that next time. Thanks for the comments everyone.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.