New site done!!! Comments and Suggestions are welcome

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have support for >IE6 on my sites and for IE6, I use IE6 Update.

Note: IE6 Update is a final resort for me, if I can't manage to make it work on all browsers.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Look, as long as IE doesn't support all the XHTML/CSS/JavaScript that Firefox, Chrome and Safari does, it's going to he a horrible browser in my opinion.
And VBScript. I just don't see the point behind that.
Does anyone even use it?

But yeah. I make a site, I try to at least make viewable in IE.

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
line 5 column 65 - Error: character data is not allowed here
line 9 column 42 - Error: required attribute "ALT" not specified
line 39 column 7 - Error: element "CENTER" undefined
line 41 column 16 - Error: there is no attribute "ALT"

Using X(HT)ML is very important. I seen you've done your best hiding the language your website is using, but if it's really dynamic as you say it is you can't do it without PHP and SQL.

Also, work on the logo instead of a header. The title in the header is hardly visible. I had in the past the same idea to create such a website for faqs giving users the ability to create a "better" faq, but I found my own project more important so I never really started it. However, it still needs a lot of work.

Try using drop down menu boxes, using UL and LI elements. It's better then to have an endless stream of links.
Also, I suggest using jQuery. It is an amazing library in Javascript and these day's I can't work without it. It's Ajax capabilitys, Selectors are so powerfull that you don't even have to use the a element any longer. However, doing so will users with no Javascript enabled browsers render the website useless. However, Javascript is important these days and many major websites can't work without it.

A website I've been working on has a great example of the menu, however I'm running my own server so when my computer is turned off the site will be offline.

http://195.240.234.13/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.