NEW Super Mario Bros. Wii

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
960544_125515_front.jpg

Good game. Danny and I got it recently, and we've been playing through it together. I'm Mario, the bunny's Luigi. We're currently on the ice world, world 3 and halfway through it.

Great nostalgia for those of you who played the original Super NES version. The game plays remarkably like it, of course with better graphics.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Not true -.- Mario Party 8

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
Yea you use the wii mote exactly as the super nes controller. only thing I wish is that they let you use the classic controller with it.

DM Cross

Reaction score
It's practically the same thing. I mean, the same buttons, the Wii-mote is technically a better comparison to the original controller than the "Classic Controller", which is too round.

The Wii-mote is really just a sleeker version of the Super NES Controller.

Reaction score
This is very hard. When it's more than 1 player it becomes awesome chaos xD

DM Cross

Reaction score
Danny and I keep playing it and bloody hell, we're freaking morons with how we constantly hop on one another, throw things at each other, or even occasionally throw each other.

I think one time, I even through her down a hole o_O

Reaction score
Danny and I keep playing it and bloody hell, we're freaking morons with how we constantly hop on one another, throw things at each other, or even occasionally throw each other.

I think one time, I even through her down a hole o_O

ROFLMAO

I have this game. I have beaten this game. I have even hacked Super Mario World music into this game.
The multiplayer is awesome. It can get pretty hilarious when things like this happen.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.