Gaming New WoW Expansion - 'Cataclysm'

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
No exclusive classes? Shaman and paladin were opened to both sides?

You're right though, I miscounted my races.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah, they did that in TBC. People were QQ'ing about it too much so they let draeneis be shamans and blood elves be paladins.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Night elf shaman?! Sweet!!! Undead paladin?!?! SWEETER!!!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
It isn't unlimited. Here's the chart.

raceclassmatrix_en_US.jpg

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
The game is too easy now, plain and simple. Pre-BC was awesome, burning crusade wasn't too bad, then WotLK ruined it in terms of being between hardcore gamer status and casual gamer status. Now it's based pretty much on casual and if you're hardcore, the game is way too easy...

The memories I have of Pre-TBC is the only reason I always keep trying to come back to WoW.
I leveled 2 60s back then and I think I will still miss attunements in UBRS and LBRS. I could go on and on.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
The memories I have of Pre-TBC is the only reason I always keep trying to come back to WoW.
I leveled 2 60s back then and I think I will still miss attunements in UBRS and LBRS. I could go on and on.

I'm the same way man, I still remember than days when me and ImOn56k from here would play our characters on a PvP server and always get ganked in STV. Lol

Good times, good times. Changed too much for the bad...

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Poor people, spend hours raiding for gear, just to get better gear 5 levels onwards. What a waste of time. Never mind, im sure Worgen will be retarded.

Yeah, they worked so hard and put sooo much effort in the equipment. All this precious time - Wasted!

lol

If you think about it, this mindset is really messed up.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Wow, I never knew some of those combinations hadn't been possible before :D Of course, that goes to show you how little I got into the WoW era of the gaming world >.<

Prometheus

Reaction score
NE Mage is an atrocity. Any NE mage is no friend of the Night Elves.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Once they make Tauren Mages everyone should just uninstall...

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
The thing about lore is that only fanboys care about it.
And fanbodys buy the game anyway.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
The thing about lore is that only fanboys care about it.
I amn't a fanboy (at least I don't think I am :3) but I care about lore because it adds some sense to things.

What bothers me about people complaining about the lore is the fact that lore isn't a constant thing.
Circumstances will change and the world has to adjust accordingly.

Considering that it has been 10,000 years since the War of the Ancients (source) which I assume would be the primary reason for the Night Elves turning away from anything beyond druidic magic (I'm still trying to find if there is a more specific reason), things might have changed. 10,000 years is a very long time ;)

Prometheus

Reaction score
But then again why are female night elves able to become Druids? And why are Male night elves able to become hunters/rogues/warriors?
Because that's sexist?
Where was it said only male NEs can be druids, or all male NEs must be druids?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.