New Years!

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
We all know Christmas is for the family and New Years is for the party goers! What's y'alls plans for this new years? I'll be snowboarding in Switzerland and doing some "Extreme Sight Seeing" AKA Sky-diving. Regardless of what you do, I hope y'all have a good time and be safe!

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
We all know Christmas is for the family and New Years is for the party goers!
I don't entirely agree with this.
you can spare a little time for your family before. New year's eve party with friends. No?

Bartuc08

Reaction score
I don't entirely agree with this.
you can spare a little time for your family before. New year's eve party with friends. No?

well, Firecat, When you're 20 years old, living in a country across the ocean from your family, and have five days off to do ANYTHING. It doesn't matter if it's Christmas or New Years... You. Just. Party. Hard.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Actually?

I don't think we're doing anything at this point o_O

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Actually?

I don't think we're doing anything at this point o_O

You're always doing something even if it's nothing :3

I'm having a blast at my place since everyone else in my family is elsewhere and won't come home till the party is over ;D

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I have to keep a video recorder when I celebrate New Years, I tend to forget what happens.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Completely true! haha
I'm hitting up a rave, 8pm to 3am. :thup:

haha, sounds interesting! I've already decided that the moment I get out of the military I'm gonna take a year off and do things I probably shouldn't, haha.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll party much smoother this year, with family and the such.

I have to keep a video recorder when I celebrate New Years, I tend to forget what happens.

Haha. Happened to me last year. I ended up yelling at many people that I wanted more beer when I had one in hand.

I have no memory of that. >_>

Completely true! haha
I'm hitting up a rave, 8pm to 3am. :thup:

Raves end at 3 am in Cal? 0.o That's quite early. At what time do bars close?

Or is it only this one?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I would just celebrate with only a few pints of water and a handful of sandwiches, along with some textbooks and Advanced Engineering Mathematics to go along with it. Very nice.

Has anyone ever had a week-long End-Term exams just after the New Year holidays (starting from January 3, 2011)? I think not...

I really just want to be free. I want freedom. A place where I can put my burdens all down and party for as long as I want.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
haha, sounds interesting! I've already decided that the moment I get out of the military I'm gonna take a year off and do things I probably shouldn't, haha.

EDC. Biggest rave every year outside Europe. You haven't partied until you've hit up EDC. Absolutely f**king nuts, haha :thup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u-vmk9iapQ

I was going to go to TAO, but I couldn't get enough monies. :(
So I'm going to go to a local one. Better than sitting at home, as I can't drink, because I'm just getting over some stomach problems. Lol

http://newyearsevela.com/2011/nye/home.html

Raves end at 3 am in Cal? 0.o That's quite early. At what time do bars close?

Or is it only this one?

They used to be like 12pm to 2am, but we've been getting a lot of attention because of a 15 year old chick that overdosed on Ecstasy at EDC this year. Thats why they're 18+ now, and why the times are different. CBS kinda dicked us over, too...

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6631598n
http://www.neontommy.com/news/2010/12/rave-ban-across-california-called-assemblywoman-fiona-ma

People keep being stupid and doing too many drugs and dying, so it's bring a lot of attention to the scene...

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've got two options this year. I'll probably go out with a girl to see the fireworks in London. If that's the case, I probably won't be drinking much (drunk + huge crowds + girl = bad). If not that, I'll go to a party and get smashed. :)

...Or I'll do both.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>We all know Christmas is for the family and New Years is for the party goers!
QFT

@ Romek- Do 1, attend both. ;)

This year I was veery frustriated, because at one point I had no idea... In the end a lot of options came (arround 4) But, I managed to merge 2 of them into one.

We hired a huge apartment, with a killer soundsystem. Hell, yeah !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.