Newbwc3's Model Projects

SkeletalVamp

Cool Member
Reaction score
Well i guess you are right, it's just when I looked at your drawing I thought it was a demon of some kind. So my bad, don't mind what I said.

I still think it's awsome though :D

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
beasts.jpg

Here it is I rigged it with bones this time as opposed to moving around the meshes themselves as bones. Working on animations now.

I just started working on it again, I was distracted by ps3 for awhile.:p

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
>Particles be added last?

Yes.

I'm going to add three claws on both of the front legs, and some kind of horns on the head, flames on the back, glowing red and black firey eyes.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I am nearly finished with the BEAST model. And yea, I'm gonna call it beast in all caps, that is its name.

This one will be the most thoroughly done model I've ever done. Closest to Blizzards models. It has animations which include: Stand, Walk, Three diffrent attack variations, Spell, Spell Slam, Spell Channel, Death, Decay flesh, Decay Bones. It has a skeleton that I spent much time into making it look good, that I made from frostwyrm and gutz texture. It has all attachment points that an average wc model would have such as a footman. It has a Death sound, spawn blood, and blood splats for when its dying. For animation this is the first one I used bones on, instead of animating the mesh pieces as bones. It even has a collision sphere, just like blizzards. For this one instead of making a seprate portrait model I made a camera within the model with some portrait animations. Polycount is looking to be about 800 I'd have to look, but I think its around there.

There's still some more tweaking to do with the particle emitters in his eyes and back. Thats about it. After I release V1 I'll go back and polish all the animations better. I might omit the ball and chain from the model. What you think? Should I? I havent animated the ball and chain yet.

Amazingly, its only 88kb! I did a better job on saving space by weilding alot more in the unwrap and On the animations I did much better on not wasting keys, which I can still go back and delete all the scale keys. Dont know if that would lower the file size tho.

After this I think I'll stop making WC models for awhile and try and make a nice realistic shiney car in max, with a tut. Like one of them GTA cars:shades:

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
heh, thats going to be tough, why not try making a square that is flat with a texture of a wheel cover to go on the tire to save space?

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
I think it would look good if you changed the texture to something like a muscle-ly cyclop or any other humanoid beast.

cyclop.jpg
ico_Cyclop_128.jpg

Offtopic:
omg look what i found on google.

lilcy.jpg

if you try to merge you textures i can give it a shot :D

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
omgz a cyclops rat! (thing) w/e it is. I'm not trying to save space on the model. I'm going all out. w/e it takes to make it look detailed enough that I like it. I tried to make the wheel cover but it looks weird.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Heres what I got:
bg.jpg

I'm not working on this alone, just when ever I feel like it. As for the design of the car, I'm not looking at anything for reference. I'm just making it all up.

See I made one tire and im going to make half the body of the car. That way I can mirror the half to get the other half perfectly the same. And all the tires would be the same too, I'll just make copies of the one I got now. For the back tires I'll probably make them bigger or fatter.

watcha think? Its hard to get the rims to look right.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Cool, add like a lazer gun so it can be used in War3!
Ssrly. :)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Nice job so far. It is looking good, but why are the rims like that? I think those look more like tentacles... :p

But yeah, looks pretty sweet as of now!

heh, thats going to be tough, why not try making a square that is flat with a texture of a wheel cover to go on the tire to save space?

It isn't for wc3. It would kill wc3... Well, it shouldn't.. It would seriously kill wc3 and it would go over the 4MB limit just with that import. :p

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
It isn't for wc3. It would kill wc3... Well, it shouldn't.. It would seriously kill wc3 and it would go over the 4MB limit just with that import.

Of course, me being curious I'll test my high poly models out in wc...

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Gothica

Gothica.jpg

Heres my most detailed model ever, that I made for a competion. My first work with rendering too. It better be perfect, cause I really want to win the prize. :)

They said to keep it around 5000 poly range, so ima ask them if 6500 is acceptable.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Thats awesome, but the side bars look like they're laying on the building. Maybe merge them into it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.