Newgrounds Rumble

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
SSB fans will love this, surprised no one posted it already:

MindChamber, NegativeONE and Luis (moderators of newgrounds) have come together and put this awesome game together involving many famous characters from NG such as Pico, Nene, Salad Fingers and Alien Hominid.

Newgrounds Rumble

+rep to anyone who gets a screeny of themselves beating the Convict's story ;).

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol, I've played this yesterday and I beat the first two storys. :D

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
ClosestIGot.jpg

That's the closest I got. I tried like 10 more times after that and couldn't kill two people. I got so frustrated and threw my mouse. That's when I decided to quit. :rolleyes: I might try to beat it again later.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Screenshot. Prentscreen. Then open it in a photo editing program. And yeah... crop it and stuff.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
ive played once, i go to newgrounds sometimes, pico pwns XD. ima try to beat. prolly wont.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
effin easy as cake. didnt die once threw whole story. i pwn at fighting games. Grew up on SSB and SSBM.

Well, since i never said id post strat, but i will. Started and formed to piconjo(lucky XD) and took on all 3 with strong moves. Got pico down, and then nene to half and sam to full.

Sam got large, so i went for nene, now in the P robot. took her down, had 1/4 hp left and sam with lil more thn half. Got a large and took him down. Easy.

And i beat ur time Lord_Phoeniz by 19 sec.

Off topic*

and ur all jealous of my awsome desktop. jus felt like showing it to ur waek mortal eyes. :p

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
:cool:

Attachments

• Convict Story.jpg
    Convict Story.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 718

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
I've got a very vague one; what you do, when you're in these forms:

Convict (Normal) Form: Go to a corner, then duck and D. This will launch his chainsaw attack, allowing for a quick escape and dealing a nice amount of damage.

Alloy Form: Jump up, and when the enemies jump up, attack them with your spinning attack (I think it's D).

P-Bot Form: Go to a corner, then constantly use Duck + Triple D, and spam your chainsaw move.

Pico Form: Go to the center for the powerup spawning, and hope they don't flank you. I suggest use crouch and S, it's the quickest you can do without them killing you in three seconds.

Nene Form: Jump and Attack with D.

Samurai Form: Duck +Triple D, then keep on spamming the spinny hilt move.

Salad Fingers Form: Go to a corner once again, then spam Duck + S

Piconjo Form: My favorite. Jump in the air and Triple D, or Duck and Spam D deals massive amounts of damage if you're not flanked. Or you can just use normal Triple S, that can work.

Tankman Form: Go to a corner again, then spam either Duck + S or Duck + D.

Alien Hominid: Either hope for a projectile or spam Triple S, or Duck Triple D if the enemies are still rather away from you. Triple D does wonders.

I think I'm forgetting someone...

Not really helpful, just what I did.

Pic! (I went from Convict, to Nene, to Convict, to P-Bot in this battle)

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5651036

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Convict (Normal) Form: Go to a corner, then duck and D. This will launch his chainsaw attack, allowing for a quick escape and dealing a nice amount of damage.
I prefer just jumping around and spamming the D or S air attack. He does crazy damage, but his attacks are really slow.

Alloy Form: Jump up, and when the enemies jump up, attack them with your spinning attack (I think it's D).
I /agree on this one. It's really a pretty affective air combo.

P-Bot Form: Go to a corner, then constantly use Duck + Triple D, and spam your chainsaw move.
I find his D air combo much more effective. When you do the whippy thing you can do MONSTER damage, usually a 7-22 hit combo, but it usually doesn't kill your opponent...

Pico Form: Go to the center for the powerup spawning, and hope they don't flank you. I suggest use crouch and S, it's the quickest you can do without them killing you in three seconds.
I like his D air attack best again. it does MONSTER damage (about 22ish a hit) and has decent range. His ground attacks are too short and you'll get overpowered too quickly.

Nene Form: Jump and Attack with D.
Pretty much, nothing you can do, even though her attacks are powerful.

Samurai Form: Duck +Triple D, then keep on spamming the spinny hilt move.
His S air combo is the most imbalanced attack in the game. You can insta-kill P-bot with it. I did a 22 hit air combo that did 275 dmg or something like that. If you pull off one or two you pretty much can kill the samurai you fight.

Salad Fingers Form: Go to a corner once again, then spam Duck + S
His air attacks are pretty nice, too. But mostly he's horrible.

Piconjo Form: My favorite. Jump in the air and Triple D, or Duck and Spam D deals massive amounts of damage if you're not flanked. Or you can just use normal Triple S, that can work.
Piconjo is pretty fun, but once again he's too slow for my liking. His range is nice. I guess I'll agree with you there.

My strat is to make all the enemies jump around after you, so it gives you time to get a good item or get an air combo going. If you get hit in the air combos, just spam the A button to get them temporarily stunner, it usually works. Then just keep moving, because if your cornered its game over. Just go for cheap hits untill you get a form where you can do a wicked air combo. The computer is dumb enough to constantly jump around, so you should be able to pick up any items that spawn easily enough.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the strat, although I beat it by pure luck the other day (in a Kongregate Challenge).

EDIT: 100% Game Completion, and a message from Piconjo ;).

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Wow man lol that level seriously was so easy. I didn't really need to change difficulty either. Just had it on medium and I won more quickly because Pico was shooting at the other 2 like an idiot :p

Win.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.