Nintendo, arent they great?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Demi666, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Demi666

Demi666 New Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    Why did they remove the beta forest? It seems awesome. The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess had a bad terrain in my opinion, they should have kept the beta forest. That would have been a big + to the game I think

D.V.D Do you know why they removed the beta forest?

Be gone !! "holds a cross"
    "Oninuva: AHHHHH NOO IM MELTING "

>I think what they mean is that they're gonna add guns.

I mean, each and every game takes place around 100 years later than the last one, so wouldn't it make since that guns will be in this one? In Twilight Princess there was a cannon, so it's just leading up to it.

If this is real they at least added trains, but it seems they are taking the Zelda story to the worse imo, changing to much is not good, and if you read the article you will notice that this story seems a bit stupid compared to the other ones..

Though it says this

Once again this interview is definitely (probably) not real. However, I love the idea and storyline. How about you guys? What do you want from the new Zelda? The full ‘interview’ is at the link below. It’s a long read but well worth it.

But you never know.

2. duyen

duyen New Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 0 / -0
    Well my input.

That loading screen or w/e it is dosen't seem to make much sense. The purple text does not fit the background. If it's called Valley of the Flood why isn't it a flooded valley in the back, not a urban area.

3. Uberplayer

Uberplayer -

Ratings:
    +454 / 0 / -0
    Yes yes, of course it's fake. It has Twilight Princess's "Zelda" text on it.

4. Uberplayer

Uberplayer -

Ratings:
    +454 / 0 / -0
    Sorry for double posting. This is kind of a bump, you see.

> The Zelda games are suppose to be Link saving Zelda from Ganondorf, thats how it always been.
    You're actually horribly, horribly wrong here. It's not like Link always saves Zelda from Ganondorf, it's that Link saves Hyrule (hasn't been Hyrule always). Let me tell the objective of each game right here:

The Legend of Zelda:
    Mission: Save Zelda
    Place: Hyrule
    Enemies: Ganon

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link:
    Mission: Awake Zelda with Triforce of Courage
    Enemies: None, actually

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past:
    Mission: Defeat Agahnim and save Hyrule
    Enemies: Agahnim and Ganon

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening:
    Mission: Wind Fish has to be awakened from it's egg
    Place: Koholint Isle
    Enemies: Dethl

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time:
    Mission: Save Hyrule
    Enemies: Ganondorf

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask:
    Mission: Save Termina
    Place: Termina
    Enemies: Majora's Mask

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons:
    Mission: Defeat Onox and rescue Din
    Place: Holodrum
    Enemies: Onox (and Twinrowa and Ganon)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages:
    Mission: Defeat Veran and rescue Naury
    Place: Labrynna
    Enemies: Veran (and Twinrowa and Ganon)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker:
    Mission: Defeat Ganondorf
    Place: Great Sea?

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures:
    Enemies: Vaati and Ganon

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap:
    Mission: Save Zelda
    Enemies: Vaati

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess:

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
    Mission: Save Tetra
    Place: Great Sea?
    Enemies: Bellum

Wrote those kinda fast.. so.. but as you can see, there's many games in the series, but only in 2 of them it's Ganondorf, Zelda and Hyrule.

5. Demi666

Demi666 New Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    Yea, but the first game was vs Ganondorf so imo that makes him like " THE " bad guy or w/e

But Ganondorf has been in 5 Zelda gamers, Link has been in them all and Zelda in everyone(?) to, so it would be stupid to change the concept now.

AND OMG :D I can't see when this is released but im getting this game 100%

12-14 ? seems like a one-day game xD a game imo should take average about 40 hours :p

Go here to read about it.

6. D.V.D

D.V.D Make a wish

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    They probably removed the forest because the storyline was changed. From the trailer, you can see that the storyline wasn't for little kids and they wanted to make more money so they changed it. And anyway, twilight princess is a continuation from ocarina of time and majora's mask. They couldn't change it too much.

7. Uberplayer

Uberplayer -

Ratings:
    +454 / 0 / -0
    > twilight princess is a continuation from ocarina of time and majora's mask.
    No, actually. It's not that simple. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda_(series)#Chronology

8. muchalive

muchalive New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i dont know but metriod games are getting old. their basicly the same thing over and over again. well hopefully "this last mission" will be awsome. :D

9. Demi666

Demi666 New Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    * The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii: 2006, GCN: 2006)

This game takes place at least a hundred years after Ocarina of Time.[40] In an interview with Japan's Nintendo Dream Magazine, Aonuma stated that Twilight Princess occurs in a "parallel" world to The Wind Waker, following an alternate timeline in which Ganondorf does not take over Hyrule, and is instead sentenced to execution following the conclusion of Ocarina of Time.[4]

There u go :p

Well I clearly see you missread it, the last mission was MP3 Corruption (or at least they said it was) but they wouldn't leave us with a major cliffhanger like they did, so its probably not the last.

And Metroid Prime games are godlike o,O don't diss em

10. D.V.D

D.V.D Make a wish

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    It might not be after ocarina of time but its got the same world and stuff. Just not a rectangle and no koroki forest but its too one way go. You don't think as much in this because it's easier and its a one way go. Wind waker was way harder because you can go almost anywhere and you actually have to explore. If they kept the beta forest and stuff, it would be way harder, not for little kids, not one way go but like wind waker, and cooler.

11. Uberplayer

Uberplayer -

Ratings:
    +454 / 0 / -0
    > But Ganondorf has been in 5 Zelda gamers, Link has been in them all and Zelda in everyone(?) to, so it would be stupid to change the concept now.

Ganon has been in 3 games in his 'human' form called Ganondorf.
    Zelda wasn't in Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening.

It'd be interesting to see a game without Link, though.

12. seph ir oth

seph ir oth Mod'n Dat News Jon Staff Member

Ratings:
    +261 / 2 / -0
    Sorry to interrupt the Zelda / Metroid fanboys (btw, I think they are great games, don't go hatin on me!), but here are a few of my favorite nintendo games!

Contra:
    Megaman:
    That's all for now!

13. Uberplayer

Uberplayer -

Ratings:
    +454 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, Rockmans are awesome. Now that new Megaman 9 is coming (has come) to WiiWare.. I gotta get it!

14. duyen

duyen New Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 0 / -0
    Wrong.

Zelda does appear for a VERY short time in Majora's Mask, near the beginning.

15. Knight7770

Knight7770 Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    Zelda was also in the Phantom Hourglass, she just wasn't called Zelda. If you've played the Wind Waker, you would know that :p

16. Uberplayer

Uberplayer -

Ratings:
    +454 / 0 / -0
    > Zelda does appear for a VERY short time in Majora's Mask, near the beginning.
    False. It's a cutscene from OoT.

> Zelda was also in the Phantom Hourglass, she just wasn't called Zelda. If you've played the Wind Waker, you would know that
    Yes, it's called Tetra. Not Zelda.

17. Knight7770

Knight7770 Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    She still appears.
    But she is still Zelda.

18. Uberplayer

Uberplayer -

Ratings:
    +454 / 0 / -0
    > She still appears.
    She does not appear in Majora's Mask. She appears in Ocarina of Time. Period. Period. Period.

> But she is still Zelda.
    I never saw anyone saying so in Phantom Hourglass.

19. D.V.D

D.V.D Make a wish

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    New zelda coming out called Realms of Hyrule.

20. Demi666

Demi666 New Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    Ohh really...? :)nuts:)
    Got any proof? or did that imaginary fairy tell you lies again?:rolleyes: