Nintendo, arent they great?

Demi666

Reaction score
The beta video's of the beta forest and the trailer. There was a big delay on Zelda TP because they took out one of the dungeons, changed the storyline, took out the forest and gave us another ocarina of time. I'll show you some beta videos:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw84Cjynwzo&feature=related
and:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWiM0FE94Jw

Why did they remove the beta forest? It seems awesome. The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess had a bad terrain in my opinion, they should have kept the beta forest. That would have been a big + to the game I think

D.V.D Do you know why they removed the beta forest?

Microsoft Ftw!

Be gone !! "holds a cross"
"Oninuva: AHHHHH NOO IM MELTING "

I think you spelled implanted wrong :p

I think what they mean is that they're gonna add guns.

I mean, each and every game takes place around 100 years later than the last one, so wouldn't it make since that guns will be in this one? In Twilight Princess there was a cannon, so it's just leading up to it.

>I think what they mean is that they're gonna add guns.

I mean, each and every game takes place around 100 years later than the last one, so wouldn't it make since that guns will be in this one? In Twilight Princess there was a cannon, so it's just leading up to it.

If this is real they at least added trains, but it seems they are taking the Zelda story to the worse imo, changing to much is not good, and if you read the article you will notice that this story seems a bit stupid compared to the other ones..

voflogo.jpg

Valley of the Flood?

Though it says this

Once again this interview is definitely (probably) not real. However, I love the idea and storyline. How about you guys? What do you want from the new Zelda? The full ‘interview’ is at the link below. It’s a long read but well worth it.

But you never know.

duyen

Reaction score
Well my input.

That loading screen or w/e it is dosen't seem to make much sense. The purple text does not fit the background. If it's called Valley of the Flood why isn't it a flooded valley in the back, not a urban area.

Reaction score
Yes yes, of course it's fake. It has Twilight Princess's "Zelda" text on it.

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting. This is kind of a bump, you see.

> The Zelda games are suppose to be Link saving Zelda from Ganondorf, thats how it always been.
You're actually horribly, horribly wrong here. It's not like Link always saves Zelda from Ganondorf, it's that Link saves Hyrule (hasn't been Hyrule always). Let me tell the objective of each game right here:

The Legend of Zelda:
Mission: Save Zelda
Place: Hyrule
Enemies: Ganon

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link:
Mission: Awake Zelda with Triforce of Courage
Enemies: None, actually

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past:
Mission: Defeat Agahnim and save Hyrule
Enemies: Agahnim and Ganon

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening:
Mission: Wind Fish has to be awakened from it's egg
Place: Koholint Isle
Enemies: Dethl

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time:
Mission: Save Hyrule
Enemies: Ganondorf

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask:
Mission: Save Termina
Place: Termina
Enemies: Majora's Mask

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons:
Mission: Defeat Onox and rescue Din
Place: Holodrum
Enemies: Onox (and Twinrowa and Ganon)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages:
Mission: Defeat Veran and rescue Naury
Place: Labrynna
Enemies: Veran (and Twinrowa and Ganon)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker:
Mission: Defeat Ganondorf
Place: Great Sea?

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures:
Enemies: Vaati and Ganon

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap:
Enemies: Vaati

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess:

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Mission: Save Tetra
Enemies: Bellum

Wrote those kinda fast.. so.. but as you can see, there's many games in the series, but only in 2 of them it's Ganondorf, Zelda and Hyrule.

Demi666

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting. This is kind of a bump, you see.

> The Zelda games are suppose to be Link saving Zelda from Ganondorf, thats how it always been.
You're actually horribly, horribly wrong here. It's not like Link always saves Zelda from Ganondorf, it's that Link saves Hyrule (hasn't been Hyrule always). Let me tell the objective of each game right here:

The Legend of Zelda:
Enemies: Ganon

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link:
Mission: Awake Zelda with Triforce of Courage
Enemies: None, actually

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past:
Mission: Defeat Agahnim and save Hyrule
Enemies: Agahnim and Ganon

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening:
Mission: Wind Fish has to be awakened from it's egg
Place: Koholint Isle
Enemies: Dethl

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask:
Mission: Save Termina
Place: Termina
Enemies: Majora's Mask

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons:
Mission: Defeat Onox and rescue Din
Place: Holodrum
Enemies: Onox (and Twinrowa and Ganon)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages:
Mission: Defeat Veran and rescue Naury
Place: Labrynna
Enemies: Veran (and Twinrowa and Ganon)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker:
Mission: Defeat Ganondorf

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures:
Enemies: Vaati and Ganon

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap:
Enemies: Vaati

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess:

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Mission: Save Tetra
Enemies: Bellum

Wrote those kinda fast.. so.. but as you can see, there's many games in the series, but only in 2 of them it's Ganondorf, Zelda and Hyrule.

Yea, but the first game was vs Ganondorf so imo that makes him like " THE " bad guy or w/e

But Ganondorf has been in 5 Zelda gamers, Link has been in them all and Zelda in everyone(?) to, so it would be stupid to change the concept now.

AND OMG :D I can't see when this is released but im getting this game 100%

"FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a King"

Tsuchida The current title takes place in the same place as the GameCube version of FFCC, though several years later. In the GameCube version, miasma7 has enveloped the world and adventurers belonging to the Crystal Caravan are sent to seek out myrrh droplets in order to sustain the crystal that protects humankind from the miasma. Ultimately, the caravan succeeds in clearing miasma from the face of the Earth and bringing peace to the land, but this game seeks to paint a "what if” picture on the premise that the caravan never returned.

Tsuchida Of course, the game is also full of replayable elements. Though the game can be cleared in 12-14 hours, the second round of play enables you to retain some information from the first, enabling you to topple opponents you couldn’t defeat the first time around. The number of dungeons to explore nearly doubles, and you can construct a variety of new buildings. In this way, I feel that the true appeal of the game might lie in the second or third rounds of play.

12-14 ? seems like a one-day game xD a game imo should take average about 40 hours :p

Go here to read about it.

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Why did they remove the beta forest? It seems awesome. The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess had a bad terrain in my opinion, they should have kept the beta forest. That would have been a big + to the game I think

D.V.D Do you know why they removed the beta forest?

They probably removed the forest because the storyline was changed. From the trailer, you can see that the storyline wasn't for little kids and they wanted to make more money so they changed it. And anyway, twilight princess is a continuation from ocarina of time and majora's mask. They couldn't change it too much.

Reaction score
> twilight princess is a continuation from ocarina of time and majora's mask.
No, actually. It's not that simple. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda_(series)#Chronology

In an interview conducted by Nintendo Dream with Eiji Aonuma in December 2006, it was revealed that there are two parallel universes in the Zelda chronology. The timeline is split at the end of Ocarina of Time, when Link is sent back in time by Princess Zelda to live through his childhood, while the original events of Ocarina of Time continue on a different path.

muchalive

Reaction score
i dont know but metriod games are getting old. their basicly the same thing over and over again. well hopefully "this last mission" will be awsome. :D

Demi666

Reaction score
* The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii: 2006, GCN: 2006)

This game takes place at least a hundred years after Ocarina of Time.[40] In an interview with Japan's Nintendo Dream Magazine, Aonuma stated that Twilight Princess occurs in a "parallel" world to The Wind Waker, following an alternate timeline in which Ganondorf does not take over Hyrule, and is instead sentenced to execution following the conclusion of Ocarina of Time.[4]

There u go :p

i dont know but metriod games are getting old. their basicly the same thing over and over again. well hopefully "this last mission" will be awsome. :D

Well I clearly see you missread it, the last mission was MP3 Corruption (or at least they said it was) but they wouldn't leave us with a major cliffhanger like they did, so its probably not the last.

And Metroid Prime games are godlike o,O don't diss em

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
It might not be after ocarina of time but its got the same world and stuff. Just not a rectangle and no koroki forest but its too one way go. You don't think as much in this because it's easier and its a one way go. Wind waker was way harder because you can go almost anywhere and you actually have to explore. If they kept the beta forest and stuff, it would be way harder, not for little kids, not one way go but like wind waker, and cooler.

Reaction score
> But Ganondorf has been in 5 Zelda gamers, Link has been in them all and Zelda in everyone(?) to, so it would be stupid to change the concept now.

Ganon has been in 3 games in his 'human' form called Ganondorf.
Zelda wasn't in Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening.

It'd be interesting to see a game without Link, though.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt the Zelda / Metroid fanboys (btw, I think they are great games, don't go hatin on me!), but here are a few of my favorite nintendo games!

Contra:
contra-world-challenge-big.jpg

For those who haven't had the honor of playing this game, Contra set the bar for shooters. It gave 2D platformers the ability to shoot up and down, and gave the two players playing it (one player was so tough, never could do it by myself) a ride for their life battling enemies off their backs! It also was mentioned in gameFAQ's list of 10 best video game weapons of all time, giving players a great arsenal of bit weaponry!

Megaman:
metalman.png

Megaman 2 was the first game my parents plopped me in front of. I remember my dad saying "here, try this" after bugging him. I was 6 then. I still play it now.

Over it's span on the NES, Megaman evolved from a pellet shooting Rockman to a sliding, charge-shooting kicka** machine! Boss after boss was thrown at you, and as the games were churned out, the tougher they became. This game was also mentioned in gametrailer's list of 10 best video game weapons of all time, under "Metal Blade", achieved by killing metal man in the picture above. It gave the player nearly unlimited ammo shots of Metal Blade upon defeating the boss, which can be shot in all directions in the D-pad. Rediculous, eh?

That's all for now!

Reaction score
Yeah, Rockmans are awesome. Now that new Megaman 9 is coming (has come) to WiiWare.. I gotta get it!

duyen

Reaction score
Zelda wasn't in Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Majora's Mask and Link's Awakening.

Wrong.

Zelda does appear for a VERY short time in Majora's Mask, near the beginning.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Zelda was also in the Phantom Hourglass, she just wasn't called Zelda. If you've played the Wind Waker, you would know that :p

Reaction score
> Zelda does appear for a VERY short time in Majora's Mask, near the beginning.
False. It's a cutscene from OoT.

> Zelda was also in the Phantom Hourglass, she just wasn't called Zelda. If you've played the Wind Waker, you would know that
Yes, it's called Tetra. Not Zelda.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
> Zelda does appear for a VERY short time in Majora's Mask, near the beginning.
False. It's a cutscene from OoT.
She still appears.
> Zelda was also in the Phantom Hourglass, she just wasn't called Zelda. If you've played the Wind Waker, you would know that
Yes, it's called Tetra. Not Zelda.
But she is still Zelda.

Reaction score
> She still appears.
She does not appear in Majora's Mask. She appears in Ocarina of Time. Period. Period. Period.

> But she is still Zelda.
I never saw anyone saying so in Phantom Hourglass.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.