No signal input from pc to monitor

punwisp

Reaction score
For the past few days, this issue has arrived. I get no signal input on my monitor, it works fine in safe mode, and works in normal mode until right before the login screen. The monitor DOES work, I use it all the time on my 360 for playing games and watching videos, so I highly doubt its a monitor issue. I tried Downloading the latest geforce video drivers on my current netbook then transferring it onto my PC in safemode and installing it (Still no success). And have no internet on my PC so I can't go online through safemode to work on it through there.

I have a nividia Geforce GT 230 graphics card, and if you want all computer specs you can simply google HP pavilion Elite e9160f PC. The specs I do know is

Intel core tm2 Quad Processor Q9300
(the above graphics card) with 1.5GB dedicated graphics memory
8GB DDR3 RAM
1 TB harddrive

I would greatly appreciate any help given.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Make sure the power connections to the card aren't loose. Also, try completely removing the drivers and reinstalling them fresh.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
The power, just pop open the case and make sure the cable going into the card is in firmly. The drivers, you'll have to Google that, as it might be different depending on the card.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.