Not able to move a unit

Quakern

Reaction score
Hey!
I have made a unit to move to some regions (like TD), and attacking creeps on it's way.
But I dont want to be able to move it a different way with the mouse.
I can target my unit, but not move it, so it follow the triggers that order the unit to move. And it should be player red's unit :p
Anyone that knows how to do this?:)

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
Unit - Change ownership of No unit to Neutral Passive and Retain color

This will give it to neutral passive while giving it your color enabling you to not control the unit cause it doesn't belong to you....

I would not suggest the locust method as it will make the unit have no collision size and they will stack.

Sneakster

Reaction score
Or, continuing of off Defi4nc3, you could change the ownership to an enemy of the player whose buildings you want it to attack. I don't think neutral passive will attack anything...unless you change ally options with a trigger or something.

Quakern

Reaction score
Thea idea is to make a building, when the building is done, will it train the unit for the triggering player. And then the unit moves to region1-20 and killing other creeps on he's way. And I want it to be a unit for the triggering player, but I can't control it.
Is this possible? And by the way, i tried to set it to neutral passive, but I could still control it.

Quakern

Reaction score
In other words, only my builder dummy can I control and move.
My attacking dummy's belong to the triggerings players, but they cannot control it!
Anyone that knows how to do this?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
You could give it the Locust Ability. -You won't be able to select it, though. But if you're not able to give it any orders, you might as well not be able to click it at all. :p

Quakern

Reaction score
I tried that, but the enemy cant attack it either :/ that's not what I wanted :p any other ideas? :)

blooman

Reaction score
Well you can do this which might be bad
Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Gate <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Pointlol[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] = (Center of Gate <gen>)

Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (==) (Order(smart))
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Ordered unit) to Move To Pointlol[(Player number of (Owner of (Ordered unit)))]

like make it every time it enters a location to make the variable into that location w/eXD

takethat

Reaction score
so basically you want to have unit to automatically atk-move to a place when its trained, and that unit own but can not be control by the owner?

i suggest you use the same method used in castle fight

give ward classification to that unit,
1 trigger to order them move to the place you want them to go
1 trigger to reorder them to move to that place whenever the owner order them to "smart"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.