not giving bounty

INCINERATE

Reaction score
so i created this trigger for mass entangling of units, it works but the units it kills dont give any bounty or XP upon death, i have "player- turn gives bounty on for Player integer A so that isnt the cause.

any ideas? this the trigg , it consists of tinker rockets as the base ability, Entangle as the dummy unit ability, and a dummy unit to do the casting
Trigger:
  • mass entangle
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Mass entangle
    • Actions
      • Set TargetPoint = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set Entangle_Group = (Units within (200.00 + (100.00 x (Real((Level of Mass entangle for Caster))))) of TargetPoint matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Caster)) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False)))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Entangle_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Create 1 dummy for mass entangle for (Triggering player) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Set level of Entangling Roots aoe entangle for (Last created unit) to (Level of Mass entangle for (Triggering unit))
          • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangling Roots (Picked unit)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TargetPoint)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Entangle_Group)

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
the trigger is ok, this isn't the problem, just make a trigger that checkes, if any unit of unit group has died and them give him a random amount of gold

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
the dummy's being created are created for the triggering player, which I don't think exists (possibly use owner of triggering unit instead?) - try testing that the dummy's are being made for the correct player

edit: do the units give bounty normally?

INCINERATE

Reaction score
okay so i tried "owner of triggering unit instead, same result, i then tried, create unit for player 1 red.. and made sure the dummys being created were for the right player, and it was always indeed for the right player cause the footmen dummy's were of the red color (player 1 red) .

im gonna try noobimbapro's method, but if thats the only way its going to work, im not going to bother with this spell anymore, cause i have specific bounty's for each unit that gets killed. this will mess balance up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.