Game Notpron Full Walkthrough, Hints, Cheats

H

Haplo

Could you please tell me where's the fun for you, if you just copy and paste answers? i mean the fun about notpron is to find out the solutions, not to know them...

X

xInnerChildx

Level 32 has been changed

I'm really stuck on level 32, and the walkthrough applies to the old level before it was changed, so I can't get past it. Can anyone help?

H

Hinata

Level 32

Source say that there are a little difference somewhere(<!--little difference somewhere!-->) and if you look at the image name.. it's "style.jpg" where do you see the word style in the code other than the image name? if you find it, you can find the difference and you have your answer. :p

I'm at level 80 and really stuck! help someone? :banghead:

I am willing to help anybody with hints, so just ask and i'll try my best to help ;)

D

Director958

Level 46

Could you give me a step-by-step walkthrough for level 46? I don't get it.

C

crazyboymike

help

ok lvl 14 it says right french and then what nothing comes up??

S

stan

help....

mga bro help nyo naman ako sa level 7, anu ba ung username and password dun?????...tnx

B

bengy89

please please please help with level 80 (the one where you have to find all the naked women). have been stuck here for ages and its driving me mad. i know you said you need a hundred posts before you help but any hints you can give now will be really appreciated. thanks. :banghead: :banghead:

B

bengy89

also if you do i will hereafter cease to make irritating and silly comments. im sorry!

B

beckatron

eek!

voodo power for the username and password wont work! and the morse code translates into that..... :nuts:

J

Jennuhhh

Level 80

Well let's just say level 80 is very time consuming. You need to go back into previous levels (I hope you saved your passwords!) and get help from "those chicks". I myself didn't find every necessary chick but I found enough to figure out the solution. Level 18, 22, 54, 66, and 68 are the ones I found.

Now I'm stuck on 81. =[

E

evilmasterer

man , level 80 is really stumping me :p
i found 8 letters , from level 18 , 36 , 54 and 68 (1 has alot ;))
and it is still not enough , can anybody PM me a hint of how long the answer is for example :|?
im really stumped a while now , and i cant seem to find any more pics

M

medej

ok i can help u

LV 79: the answer is in other post of this topic

LV 80: what's the meaning of "bunny" and "chick"? i just say.... bunny is relation with playboy ...that's all ... and what's playboy??? a magazine of....

LV 81: find the wav file...and listen ...the answer is a word with 5 letters...

LV 82: go to levelzero

LV -34: amazing, ingenious, very very difficult the answer dont need money (i suppose it) i just said ...find the missing button. if u are in minus levels i suppose that you're very pacient... just find the missing button....

LV -35: see the source code.... is very easy camparated with -34 and -36 T_T

In this moment im on LVL -36 i dont understand this level i dont find the sequenze ... if any can help u please....

i can help u form level 1 to -35 (NO SPOILERS PLEASE) just hints....PM me if u need help

G

Gasdrinker

-32 help plz

I am really stuck on level 32, ... my bad i got it, stuck on 34.

T

TheLameSauce

im stuck on 81
ive taken all the steps that ive seen on every hint site ive looked at and i still cant figure it out. ive listened to the .wav over and over and over, all it is is a clicking sound click.htm doesnt work though, every other word that could work doesnt, i cant figure it out. ive heard everywhere that even just a hint for this level would give it away, but as far as i know ive taken everysingle step im supossed to and im still clueless. please if anyone has a hint as to something i havent done, i would really appreciate it

P

puneet_400

i have lost my sanity

helpppp. please please please help me with level 80. i've almost lost it (my sanity):banghead: :banghead: HELP ME!!!:confused: :(

R

rocklobster

Level 50

the answer is found by scrolling to the very bottom of the source code with the conversation.

G

googleking

lv. 7

The candy bar is Twix. But, you have to find out its old name.
It was called the Raider.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.