Notpron - the most addicting online game that uses your computer skills

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Yay! made it to level 54!!

Those are pretty easy.. except level 50 (real)

S

skinny77

OMG! This game is annoyingly fun. You get one right and you get happy for about a minute. And then, it hits you...YOU'RE STUCK ON THE NEXT LEVEL! You then spend the next five hours tearing out your hair, thinking the game is impossible. You want to abandon it, its too hard, its a stupid game anyway. But you can't! The power of not pr0n maintains its vicelike hold of your attention, tormeting you, destroying you, eating away at you from the inside! And then you realise...Ah! It's so obvious now! And the vicious cycle continues, forevermore drawing more people into this nightmarish hell hole of a game...

But it's still a fantastic game. I would join the game, but I'm only on level 6. Do you need to know about code to do this game? If so, I'm wasting my time...

Sargon

Reaction score
You need to know how to look at the source code of the page. As for code, I don't think so, but I'm only on level 10 (haven't played in a while).

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Sargon said:
You need to know how to look at the source code of the page. As for code, I don't think so, but I'm only on level 10 (haven't played in a while).

To view source code, go to View -> Source in the menu.

I am currently at level 34 and I only have had one (arguably two) instance where you need to know a tiny bit about HTML code.

S

skinny77

Anybody got any hints for level 6? I thought you neede to know what code was because in the hints it said about ASCII. I looked through the source code but couldn't find anything that helped.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
i thing ive beaten it. is it the one with (spoiler. —Sargon)? or was that lvl five?

The one with the ASCII is not the one you are talking about, w/e.

—Sargon

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
Bleh was stuck on lv 10, then realized I dont have the sound recorder... finalyl got one and now im stuck on lv 11.

No idea what I'm doing in lv 11.

A

AddE

Oookk... I just don't get it ? What should i do? Look closely on the picture to see any passwords or what? Stuck at lvl 2:p i think.. it is a 2 up there at least..

EDIT: Should i like hold the mouse over stuff? Coz when i did it on the door know it came up something telling me trick the door... and then like (address?)

wtf adress? oh...... should i look at lvl 1 and see the adress? g2 try that.

EDIT: Should i change the url ? Or is that cheating?.. Dont understand . :p

EDIT: NVM I understand now.. Im on level 4.. ( not stuck)

(Spoiler removed -phyrex1an ^^)

EDIT: Stuck at lvl 6, yes i can some HTML i looked up the source code,

(even more... -phyrex1an ^^)

g2 try it.. damn .. that wont work.. thats not 2 words.. :banghead: or where should i split it?
(... -phyrex1an ^^)

perhaps..

(sqrage):just make the color white unless pure give away..not sure didnt see

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
AddE said:
but now i found this!

answer removed (sqrage)

Translate the code... Look in the Source Code to see what kind of code the numbers might be.(hightlight for spoiler)

A

AddE

Wark said:
(spoiler from above)

Translate the code? Um... How do i do that? :D

Again, im just a 7th grader, so we havent learned translating letters.. From what I can remember...^^

A

AddE

phyrex1an said:
Remember to not post anything that can help others to solve a quest.
LOL why not? :p

EDIT: Made it anyways, figured that they were ascii codes:p so i found a site saying all ascii things and translated it.. (sqrage)STOP DOING SPOILERS!! or do it in white text please!(sqrage)

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
That was foolish of me... sorry phyrex1an, went a little hypocritecal there.

Nice job AddE

Spoiler:
IT took me a while to figure out that you have to unscramble the letters

AddE said:
Again, im just a 7th grader, so we havent learned translating letters.. From what I can remember...^^

Not everything you do has to be learned in school. Even if you in 7th grade you can still prolly do it easily.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Arrgh, laugh all you want but I just don't think 'm doing this right... Level 4! Err, they only thing I can think of is to download that increasing Gamma so you can see the pic, is this right?

Can someone give me the answer or a big hint.

Yeah im going crazy over level 4 :eek: :p .

I don't think this is my kinda game, but i'll see what happens ;).

-Husky

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
husky_003 said:
Arrgh, laugh all you want but I just don't think 'm doing this right... Level 4! Err, they only thing I can think of is to download that increasing Gamma so you can see the pic, is this right?

Can someone give me the answer or a big hint.

Yeah im going crazy over level 4 :eek: :p .

I don't think this is my kinda game, but i'll see what happens ;).

-Husky

Spoiler:
Look closely in the dark areas. Maybe you'll find a few hidden symbols. And just so you know, you don't need to edit the picture to see them.

S

Sacreligious

Haha, this game is awesome lol
I've been stuck on level 4 for an hour now :mad:

Sargon

Reaction score
Level 4 is really very easy. Look at the picture. Don't look at the interesting parts of the picture, look at the stuff off to the sides that you usually don't notice because your'e focusing on the "interesting" stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.