Notpron - the most addicting online game that uses your computer skills

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
5s a jerk.... Ive been to 5000 pages and tried everything but no luck

EDIT: btw, do you register on the forums to be able to save your place or do you have to go though all the pages aging :)l)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
level7, when i accidently pressed alt F4 i just went through them and when ever i got to one where u haft enter a password, it aut skipped the password part when i clicke don the object

UnknowVector

Reaction score
That seems rather ineffective.. whatever it works. Im still on 5!!!!!!!!! I've gotten so much stuff about it but not the password, not even a 2 word thing at all!

EDIT: Write down the URL of your current level and put it in later to "save"...lol can't belive i didn't think of that.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
yay level 8, this is actually very fun

Bartuc08

Reaction score
what number 5 have agian?

ill try to help

UnknowVector

Reaction score
It shows a DVD on its side and below it nearly invisable is writeing "Eyes like an angel smiles like a devil" below that very easy to read is writen "Which song was that aging?" its a password thing and the URL is ... o wait can't say that... that would allow people to jump levels... well back track to it. You can go back up with the "next arrow".

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
UnknowVector said:
EDIT: Write down the URL of your current level and put it in later to "save"...lol can't belive i didn't think of that.

Write down usernames and passwords for every level. You'll soon be really glad you did.

UnknowVector:

Little Hint:
Are those lyrics?

Big Hint:
What song might they be from?

UnknowVector

Reaction score
In response to the hints, thats what i've been looking for,

The rest of this post may or may not (will) spoil (every)something so please if you don't want to run the risk, do NOT highlight this:

and I can't find it so far i've gotten lots of offers to buy music and a few obtuse names "Elvis Presley" "Laundry Service" "Robbie Williams" "Devil in Disguise" and have tried all of them, nothing. Still looking for the right song name.

btw thanks

Ill be back on the next day, for now im getting off, might have something to do with the fact that i just found a tres distrubing vampire $** sceen and am about to die, who writes this stuff???

M

Moridin_x

Hehe I was browsing for some extra tips on top of those at the notpron forums and stumbled across this place.

edit: haha got level 6, can;t believe it took me so long on the last little bit

M

mvs

Level 8

Level 8 help needed:

I know what jay pack means. I have looked at the second song file after changing the extension. The text tells me that I am "sooooo close".

Now I still don't know what to do. What do I need as username and password? Any hints?

M

mrs_kuerten

level 32

arrrggg......... i feel like an idiot but i stillllll dont get 32!! :banghead: i compared it to all the other pages but couldnt find anythingg...... any help on this much appreciated.....

[edit] finallyy!! figured it out! :)

M

mvs

Hm. Level 12 and stuck.

BEWARE: Much spoiler (I think):

I managed to find the hidden graphic file by switching as the source code tells me. I also found the zip file and watched it. So it has to do something with the dragon. I even got a stereoscopic look at the pics ... Anyway, I used dragon and cat and gardner as usernames and passwords in several combinations, but I still dont get it. Does "Gardener" probably hint to John Gardner? I also tried Grendel, but it does not work still. I even tried Simon Gardner. Damn game.

End-of-Spoiler

Anything to lead me into the right direction?

EDIT:

Got it. Did not have anything to do with what I thought ... My hint: check all angles ...

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Bartuc08 said:
level7, when i accidently pressed alt F4 i just went through them and when ever i got to one where u haft enter a password, it aut skipped the password part when i clicke don the object

How do you accidentally hit Alt and F4 at the same time?

Bartuc08

Reaction score
me and my friend were working on it and he was typing things lkike alt f3 and alt f5 then he said alt f4 and i was typing everything he said so theire lol

D

dgomatt

level 8

I can't figure out level 8? I know I need a download manager or something but I don't have and can't get one! Help!!

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Edit:

nevermind on level 25: does anyone have a graphic program that works for this? I don't have one...

E

Exerox

Level 79(I think )

I am so stuck at level 79 i just don't get it...It suppose to be easy...but no. I just don't get it.
Spoil me or give me a good clue it just aint fun when I really can't get further.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.