Notpron - the most addicting online game that uses your computer skills

A

afb

dgomatt said:
I can't figure out level 8? I know I need a download manager or something but I don't have and can't get one!

I've got the same question. I know what I need from the source code but I cant figure out how to get it on my computer for manipulation. Anybody?

Y

YapRak

afb said:
I've got the same question. I know what I need from the source code but I cant figure out how to get it on my computer for manipulation. Anybody?

spoiler:
You need to download the music folder then you need to open it with a picture program ;)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
level7, when i accidently pressed alt F4 i just went through them and when ever i got to one where u haft enter a password, it aut skipped the password part when i clicke don the object
im not going to try that. you know why...?
because thats the short cut to quit w/e program you're on.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
w/e said:
im not going to try that. you know why...?
because thats the short cut to quit w/e program you're on.

no i didnt pronunciate myself good enough, its supposed to say

whenever i accidently hit alt f4.(notice the period)
all i had to do was click on the spot that shows the login screen and it auto skipped to the next one for me

B

Bluefox

level 6

I really need some help on level 6.
I know i should get something frome the source code but i just can´t get it....
HELP!!!!

S

soar_high76

Help!

yes please! HELP!!! needed BADLY!!! stuck in level 6. missed my sleeping time already. it's 3:24 in the morning. have to prepare for ojt in 36 minutes time. damn! will definitely have MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY sleepless nights from now on. too many riddles to solve. still on 6... hmmm...

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
um....yea lvl4, u say the code is in the dark, there is that shit on the desk in the dar kunder the light

i put that in as sn and pass( after translating), but it didnt accept...wtf?

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
yea this got gay and fast, I got to lvl 9 and was jsut so completly bored, it felt like a chore, not a game

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
has anyone seen the tft game called " not another wacraft III map"

its exactly like notpron exept with only 19m levels.

its still verrrrrrrrry tricky. only get to level 16 on " not another wacraft III map"

K

kyza

My avatar

Hi I see you are using my avatar as found on kyza.deviantart.com this avatar was made from a garfield picture by deviant mick-mick.deviantart.com

if you have not asked my friend or myself for the use of this image i suggest you remove it from your profile or i will contact the admin of this site.

thank you
kyza.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
welll if its the one im thinking about u need to scroll down and use a sorta decoder

wow i tihnk i just warped through time and space.....

B

Bluefox

lvl 18

need a litte hint on 18
Im gonna use the notes in the bg music right??
Well i´m completly tonedeaf so how the hell am i gonna get that!!??

M

MizzEve444

Level 11

I need some help with the level that says "ahead of its time." I know what that is referring to but how do I use it?????? :confused: Please and Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.