Notpron - the most addicting online game that uses your computer skills

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry but this is not a help thread. A full walkthrough for the game can be found in the General Discussion forum.

Reaction score
heh sorry but i need help on lvl 5 with the password...is it simple songs? cause i did it for both and it wont let me get passed that...and suggestions?

M

MizzEve444

Yep that's it

Mega-spoiler removed.

-SilverHawk

They say that if you have a slow connection it may boot you, so just keep trying it. :D

?

^__^

need a spoiler for lvl 11 plz!!!!1

need a hint on lvl 11 plz plz help me

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
Level 79 Wow if you actually made it this far and you haven't cheated, that is amazing, good stuff! So then you can solve this level no problem. But if you have been cheating, you depend on cheats to get you through. I have gotten you far enough on cheats. If you still want to cheat and get to 80 (the final levels) then join this forum and make atleast 100 posts. Then PM me and I will send you the solution to Level 79 that will bring you into 80. This forum needs to get more active lol

got that from SD Royoko

check out this thread it gives u a full walkthrew to like level 81.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27056

L

lego2211

:banghead: :banghead: Stuck on level 30.......dont use walkthroughs they take the fun out of the game......
LEVEL 30!!!!! :banghead:

-edit-
well...29..

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
idk_a_name said:
Level 79 Wow if you actually made it this far and you haven't cheated, that is amazing, good stuff! So then you can solve this level no problem. But if you have been cheating, you depend on cheats to get you through. I have gotten you far enough on cheats. If you still want to cheat and get to 80 (the final levels) then join this forum and make atleast 100 posts. Then PM me and I will send you the solution to Level 79 that will bring you into 80. This forum needs to get more active lol

got that from SD Royoko

check out this thread it gives u a full walkthrew to like level 81.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27056

That was from the guide * I * got. So I changed item 79; those were not my words. :D

N

NAGA!

I got to level 26 without cheating,but then I was forced to wave the white flag...*sigh*

H

hashasjaff

click on one of the pìlls

if you chose the red one
Username: red
Password: pill

if blue, change username for blue ;D

G

guest 234

lv 7

lv 7 is the one with the adress that says sdrawkcab/tieman
name it backwards

and there is a picture of like a candy bar or something what do i name backwards?

G

guest 234

still need help

ok what am i supposed to see on the picture?
what is the picture?
lv7

L

le flaneur

level 20

i figured out the username and password of level 20, but i dont know where to put it in...
any hint?

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Great game so far. I made it to level 4 with extreme ease. And yes, this is a very unique game. However, I don't reccomend it to anyone except computer pros (meaning anyone capable of analogies, word management, looking for hints in HTML, URL manipulation, etc).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.