Nova must not say 'Nova here'

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Hello,

I duplicated the 'Nova' sounds and removed the sound 'Nova here' but she still says 'Nova here' sometimes
Does anybody know what's wrong here?

MissKerrigan

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
It is probably because you haven't linked your new Nova sounds objects with the units actor. Open up the Actors data type and find the actor for Nova. Edit the Sound: Sounds + property and change the linked sound objects to your new ones.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Still same problem, if I remove the 'Nova here' sound, for some reason it automatically creates a duplicate of the sound so it seems I can't deny a duplication

Dave312

Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm not sure what you have done. I can get it to work without any problems so I'll list the steps I used:

First go to the Sounds data type and find the Nova_What (Unnamed) object. Copy & paste this object to create another copy (just use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V rather than the duplicate command). On your new object, edit the Sound Assets + property, select the LocalizedData/Sounds/TerranVO/CampaignUnits/Nova/Nova_What00.ogg (the 'Nova Here' sound) then Right-click > Remove Sound. Then go to the Actors data type and find the Nova object. Edit the Sound: Sounds + property and scroll down to the What index and change the value to your new Sound object.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Thx Dave this worked!

Btw, can some of you try playing 'zombie defence' and tell me how you like the map?
I really wondering if I made a good map or not

Dave312

Reaction score
Is your map only on the EU severs? I don't have access to those so I can't play :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.