TD Nova TD

Reaction score
Nova TD!

+ Maze together with your team to stop the creep from reaching the center.
+ 40 levels of creep spawn from the outside and run inwards.
+ Occasionally NOVA levels will come up. In this case, creep spawn on the inside and run outwards.
+ There are no flying waves.
+ Selling towers gives a full refund including upgrades.

A fairly straight-forward 8 player team maze td which relies on the fact that people you play with know how to maze. I would suggest playing with at least 6 people but it may be do-able with 4.

Terrain is, for lack of a better word, fairly ugly, but will serve its purpose later on. Difficulty settings to come and fixing balance issues. Also screen shots to come.

C&C welcome and appreciated, also good luck finding a good team lol...

Screenies
novatd1xu7.jpg
novatd2nh4.jpg

As you can see, people are pretty fail at mazing..

Changelog:
vBeta9
+ Maze towers give income at a rate of number of maze towers owned divided by 3 multiplied by the income rate of the last wave.
+ Made nova levels spawn faster
+ General balance issues..

Attachments

• Nova TD vBeta9.w3x
    27.9 KB · Views: 223

Malli

Reaction score
Hi there,

I quite like this TD as it involves team work, although I think that it is a little bit too hard at the beginning especially, maybe slow the creeps down a bit?? But overall I give it a 7.5/10, reasons for my score:

1) Because the terrain like you said is a little shabby.
2) A little bit too open, new players wander off building towers around the edge.
3) creeps walk a tiny bit to fast in my opinion.

I do like this map, I have played it several times now. After a few modifications it will be great. :thup:
Respect,

(*$malli$*)

Reaction score
It's just a bit hard at the beginning because people don't spend all their money... Anyhow I made the first level somewhat weaker... so it should be easier now. Or atleast you shouldn't lose too many lives on the warm up levels.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.