TD Nova TD

Reaction score
Nova TD!

+ Maze together with your team to stop the creep from reaching the center.
+ 40 levels of creep spawn from the outside and run inwards.
+ Occasionally NOVA levels will come up. In this case, creep spawn on the inside and run outwards.
+ There are no flying waves.
+ Selling towers gives a full refund including upgrades.

A fairly straight-forward 8 player team maze td which relies on the fact that people you play with know how to maze. I would suggest playing with at least 6 people but it may be do-able with 4.

Terrain is, for lack of a better word, fairly ugly, but will serve its purpose later on. Difficulty settings to come and fixing balance issues. Also screen shots to come.

C&C welcome and appreciated, also good luck finding a good team lol...

Screenies

As you can see, people are pretty fail at mazing..

Changelog:
vBeta9
+ Maze towers give income at a rate of number of maze towers owned divided by 3 multiplied by the income rate of the last wave.
+ Made nova levels spawn faster
+ General balance issues..

Attachments

Malli

Reaction score
Hi there,

I quite like this TD as it involves team work, although I think that it is a little bit too hard at the beginning especially, maybe slow the creeps down a bit?? But overall I give it a 7.5/10, reasons for my score:

1) Because the terrain like you said is a little shabby.
2) A little bit too open, new players wander off building towers around the edge.
3) creeps walk a tiny bit to fast in my opinion.

I do like this map, I have played it several times now. After a few modifications it will be great. :thup:
Respect,

(*$malli$*)

Reaction score
It's just a bit hard at the beginning because people don't spend all their money... Anyhow I made the first level somewhat weaker... so it should be easier now. Or atleast you shouldn't lose too many lives on the warm up levels.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • jonas jonas:
    Cool, enjoy your vacation!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Have a great vacation Tom!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Friday Night!
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday Night!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Going out of a town for the weekend will be back sunday night! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    +2
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Monday!
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Monday? Speak for yourself. :p
    +2
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Taco Tuesday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Tacos! :)
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Check out the discord for taco pictures :) You cannot put pictures in this chat
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Damn here come the bots again - 193 online but they are totally invisible to any stats - bunch of bots!'
  • C cubanismo:
    Re: Taco Tuesday, if there were some way to share edible tacos over the internet, technology would be complete.
    +2
  • The Helper The Helper:
    One can only wish!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I'm back from Taiwan
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am reorganizing the site I know nobody will notice but I am not done quite yet but the main forums order has been changed and there is a new news category in Other News which is all the remaining headline news stuff not categorized - Headline News is just the stuff that shows on the main page now and the news archive is off the main forums page
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and the real archive lives off of headline news

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.