[NPC] Spells & Heroes

J

Jonson

Hello, I done some bosses with a few abiltiies, everywhting works fine... Untill I am about to fight them...

They wont use these god damn abilities that ive given them... :\

Ive tried to use triggers as well, to let them use these abilities... but still doesnt work...

the skills are based on:
a) cluster rockets
b) forked lightning
c) Summon Quillboar
d) Permanent Immolation

He wont use anyone of these! help me!

W

Wabolas

Maybe these bosses you gave the abilities to have no mana when you fight them? If so, get a trigger to say Give mana to your hero, or set their mana regeneration rate to extremely high.

W

Wabolas

How do I post a trigger so it is in a box inside my post? Ill star working on it.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
Click the trigger you want to copy, and above Events is the trigger name, Right click it and click Copy as text

then come to this forum,

insert Code tags (looks like a pound sign on a phone) on the top bar and paste between them :D

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
>How do I post a trigger so it is in a box inside my post?

First of all, I'm sure you already know this, but, just in case - to copy a trigger, right-click on the title of the trigger (above the events), and select "Copy as Text" from the list, and then paste it into a post.

From there you can tag the text in many different ways. The way that you wanted to know how to do, is done by highlighting the desired text, and clicking on the little button that looks like a #.

W

Wabolas

1: Make sure your unit has full mana
Double click on your unit, set Mana Points: to full

2: Change your hero's mana regeneration
Find your unit in the Object Editor
Stats - Mana Initial Ammount.... set that to full (how much mana he has)
Stats - Mana Regeneration.... Change that value (sorry I don't know if a low or high number here is better regeneration)

3: Give your Hero Sobi Masks (if you could)
Double click on your hero
Inventory
Add Sobi masks

4:
Code:
Melee Initialization
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Set mana of Paladin 0000 <gen> to 100.00%

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Have they learned the abilties? So if they are lvl 10, make sure they have "learned" Forked Lightning Level 3.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15516
This is a tutorial
But its a bad one i think.
I dont get exactly what he means with this:
(it's about how to make NPCs casting a spell)
Lastly, you can go to the AI Editor (Module->AI Editor) and create a new dummy AI Script. Then, you can go to the Object Editor, go to File->Export all Object Data", and go back to the AI Editor. There, you go under Custom Data:" and add your Object Data. YOu can remove all checks, all waves, everything else, then go to File->Add to Map and then it will be in your Import Manager. Then, you can go to the Import Manager (Module->Import Manager) and remove the "AI Data". After that, in your Map Initlization rigger, add the action "Run Melee AI Script" and add your new script there. This will order each computer you have that you ran the script for, custom abilities.

1. What the hell is a dummy AI script?
2. the file->exportall object data is no avaible for me...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.