News NPR: The Ugly Truth About Food Waste in America

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
If you worked out and the fat was converted to muscle, would you still be obese?
The way the US deals with the data, yes you would. It makes no difference WHERE the weight comes from, all the matters is the fact that it's there. Altogether the population isn't significantly fatter necessarily than it ever has been, maybe a little bit, but more people fall into the categories because of the stupid methods Congress decided to use to measure it. I don't know the fat percentages here or in any other country for comparison, but I doubt it would be as large of a difference as those faggots that hate the US like to say for some reason. I have a friend that's considered overweight and he's almost as skinny as I am (and I'm pretty skinny). It's just his muscles get really dense and massy, so he weighs a lot. But for his height, he's like 15 or 20 pounds overweight or something, which on paper means he's fat.

I totally forgot what I wanted to add now... something inspirational I think.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
"Holy crap"! you really shouldn't make so much **** in the "first" place!! hmm? "no need to waste" all that "natural resources"
That was pure magnificence... I'm moved. For a minute, there, I thought, "When did Firecat change his avatar?" Yeah, nice.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
That was pure magnificence... I'm moved. For a minute, there, I thought, "When did Firecat change his avatar?" Yeah, nice.
I think the words "crazy" or "messed up" would need an appearance in that post.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Fun idea, but sounds too difficult. Firecat would be easy, but I couldn't do the rest of you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.