Number of ammo available

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hi,

how works the count of the ammo? Ie the number of granades, or nukes, or something else?

I add rounds to the nuke magazine of the arm magazine ability, the ability on the spectre turns colored but the number of rounds remains at zero...

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I made a spectre hero with his own arm ability and launch ability. When i add rounds to the hero it increase the number of normal spectres... :( In my test map was all fine :(((

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nobody can help me? Only explaining how to show the number of ammo in the button of an ability.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I do not know this, I'll try to figure it out when I got the time, but I'm fully booked for the rest of the day, so maybe first tomorrow.

blastintime

Reaction score
I dont get exactly what you help with but I tested adding Ghost Academy - Arm Magazine (Nuke) to a ghost and then used Add Ammo To Magazine trigger, and the ghost got +1 ammo on the nuke.

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yes i can handle pre esisting ammo systems but i want to know how them work... basically for improving my knowledge and to be able to make my own one if i need it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.