NUON bicycle jersey

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I'd be tempted to buy this NUON bicycle jersey just for the sheer wackiness. Unfortunately I don't wear XXL.

(It's for the energy company named NUON.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Serblander

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'd be tempted to buy this NUON bicycle jersey just for the sheer wackiness. Unfortunately I don't wear XXL.
Well, i've seen this from time to time and was thinking the same. But, i finally bit the bullet and bought it. :) This one (as i believe is the same one i've been seeing for ages on eBay that hasn't sold) is XXXXL « Yep! 4XL :eek:

Now, i'm regularly a size M (and sometimes a size L) but when it arrived this morning it looked too small for a size 4XL, so, i tried it on and... IT FITS PERFECTLY! :D

On the label it says:
4XL-8-58
100% Polyester
Made in Italy

I love it! The colours are fantastic (IMHO) and the main NUON sign is the same on front & back as well as a slightly reduced sized logo on both sleeves, plus a small NUON logo on either side of the collar (most of these can be seen in the pic).

Now, lets just hope this helps me beat the competition on Merlin Racing! :D

NUON Bicycle Jersey.JPG

Reactions: K3V

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
What a weird feeling to revisit a thread that I started and yet have zero recollection of having done so.

Nice jersey - stylin!

Serblander

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ha, back from the dead. A post from 2007!
Playing all those Gold Box SSI AD&D RPG's have really sharpened my necromantic abilities! :D

Actually, i wanted Skah T to be notified of a reply so that he can have his answer finally questioned just in case he's still interested in buying one to wear :)

I never in my wildest dreams thought i'd ever wear this as i have always seen these jerseys in ridiculously big X sizes. This is the main reason for posting as well, to make others aware that its not as huge as one believes them to be. Makes me think these bicycle riders are built like ants! :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Bumping for Great Justice! This is not even for the NUON I think it is the Energy company of the same name but it still is real cool!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.