NUON Controller Promotion! Free NUON Controller contest!

atarigalore

Reaction score
I just sent my friend the technical data on the protocol of the polyface, he said it is quite doable. found the data in a download pack of nuon tech dev stuff

sixersfan105

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
So I bought a toshiba nuon 2300 in 2018 and i had bought ballistic not knowing its only for the samsung so i had sold that a while back.
Welcome! I just noticed this section of your post and thought it would be worth following-up. Ballistic works just fine on the Toshiba SD-2300. It was included as a pack-in game with the Samsung N2000 (the first-ever Nuon player!) but Ballistic works on all Nuon players that play commercial Nuon releases (the hard to find RCA players are only capable of playing homebrew and can't play commercial releases, which is why I mention it like that).

I find Ballistic to actually control fairly well with the remote, especially on Toshiba units, which it sounds like is the one you have, as the Toshiba "stick" is the smoothest of them all in my opinion (and by "of them all" I mean of the remotes that I have used in the past, which are the Toshiba, the Samsung N2000 and Samsung N501).

Good to see another person from the Philly area! If you're interested in adding Ballistic back to your Nuon collection, let me know, as I have a spare and would be happy to let it go for much cheaper than the going rate on eBay. Just shoot me a PM!

adsap27

Reaction score
Welcome! I just noticed this section of your post and thought it would be worth following-up. Ballistic works just fine on the Toshiba SD-2300. It was included as a pack-in game with the Samsung N2000 (the first-ever Nuon player!) but Ballistic works on all Nuon players that play commercial Nuon releases (the hard to find RCA players are only capable of playing homebrew and can't play commercial releases, which is why I mention it like that).

I find Ballistic to actually control fairly well with the remote, especially on Toshiba units, which it sounds like is the one you have, as the Toshiba "stick" is the smoothest of them all in my opinion (and by "of them all" I mean of the remotes that I have used in the past, which are the Toshiba, the Samsung N2000 and Samsung N501).

Good to see another person from the Philly area! If you're interested in adding Ballistic back to your Nuon collection, let me know, as I have a spare and would be happy to let it go for much cheaper than the going rate on eBay. Just shoot me a PM!

Wow, I feel dumb lol. I didn't want to mess up the disc drive by trying to play an incompatible disc, so that is good to know.

I also just bit the bullet and bought a logitech controller because I have Iron Soldier 3 being shipped out now and I have free-fall as well.

I would love to pick up ballistic off of you if you don't want it. I didn't really want to pay like 30 or so for it anyway. Just let me know for sure.

Do you know which remotes play which games? I saw this and I wanted to get it for the future if/when I pick up an Samsung player. No idea at all what games this remote plays

product image

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.