Nuon Dome Movies

B

BFS

How do Nuon movies work? Are they not just DVDs? Is it a special DVD-ROM feature? Because I noticed it mentioned Nuon, on my Planet of the Apes DVD which was not listed on the Nuon site.

B

BFS

Looks pretty cool. Maybe if I coud find someone who authors DVDs such as these, I could contribute one of my film projects as the focus.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A new DVD movie with NUON Enhancements would be amazing!

In case the rest of the guys here don't know, BFS is a film maker and he and I are working on a project (for another platform) together right now.

Skah_T or other former VM Labs guys: Do you know what it would take to get NUON features into a DVD movie? Is it part of the public SDK or would one need an official dev kit? Or is it something completely different all together?

B

BFS

That would be awesome:) I have some movies, I can take out of the vault as well as my first feature length film coming out for around say 2007. But I have plenty of other stuff that I could contribute that is already completed but not debued yet.

B

BFS

Cool, looks like we'll be in business if we can find one of these tool kits.:)

A

Arethius

I haven't read the pdf files but it seem exiting... That's great new The Retro-Gaming Connexion will be able to make a nuon enhanced for the A.... Connexion 2006 ;)

M

Mr.X

NUON enhanced DVDs

As far as I remember, the NUON enhanced DVDs require native code to run on the player - therefore disk authentication (like with DVD games) is necessary :-(

Mr. X

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.