NUON find - in the wild!

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The chain of Media Play stores is closing and there are 2 or 3 of them near me so while I was out and about today I decided to stop in and check for any good deals. Much to my suprise while looking through the used DVD section I see a copy of FreeFall for NUON amongst the movies! It came out to about $7.50 after the 40% off so I just had to buy it on principle alone. :D

I snapped a pic with my cell phone but won't be able to post it until next week when I get to work and use the MMC card reader there. Pretty crazy to find a NUON game in the wild all these years later. It doesn't beat the $0.99 closeouts at Best Buy but still a pretty good deal.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Interesting. There's one in my area. I'll have to stop in some time this weekend and take a look. Thanks for the heads up.

K

Koz

I have seen Ballistic in the wild twice. One looked beat up(at a used electronics store). The other appeared still shrink wrapped(used book store with some games and dvds). It gives me hope to find tetris in the wild,since it was also a pack in game. Strange what you find sometimes.
koz

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I didn't see any NUON stuff. The lady at the counter said the sale has been going for a few weeks. Damn I wish I knew about it sooner. There would have been a ton of DVDs and games I'd like to pick up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.