NUON mention on the Atari Weekly Podcast interview with Songbird

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Check the 37:25 mark where they start to talk NUON more importantly the status of the NUON Controller Adaptor. Other stuff too. Great to hear the NUON discussed in YouTube land!

This week we welcome Carl Forhan to the show to talk about all his contributions to keeping the Lynx and Jaguar alive and well by developing and selling new games. We'll also talk about other things his site offers and gaming in general.

songbird

You may change this now in User CP
Reaction score
That was a good chat and fun to talk NUON. We are making progress on the controller mapping but it's a long process and you have to get it 100% right to make it work.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed that interview! I like that podcast too I have found myself watching it on a regular basis :) I am not in a hurry on that controller you do what you have to do and I know all about NUON Time. I feel we are in good hands on this.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
They just released another video that is just the NUON stuff from the Podcast

The #1 issue with Nuon gaming is the controller, not the lack of systems or games though the library is only 5 titles, controllers are hard to find and extremely expensive and because of basically a "lock out chip" you can't just have a USB to Nuon converter. Carl and Songbird are working on solutions thankfully so hopefully that happens soon and we can maybe see a Nuon homebrew scene develop.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.