NUON Resurgence Update! Big new NUON news you might have missed!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is some real good stuff that has been going on you might have missed.

NUON controller update - Songbird's partner Wire has finally had success mapping my loaned Logitech controller to a button press. The best guess from Songbird says we have something in 2023. We also have the NUON controller schematic

nuoncontrollerschematics.png

Dragonshadow, the only VM Labs employee that still talks to us has dusted off his NUON Dev Kit and is trying to see if we can old school BBS it so it can be shared for all NUON developers. This is an awesome idea and we should try to do this. Worst case we can do a remote thing on a schedule.

In that Dev System thread by Dragonshadow he also mentions how we can possibly do a BJL thing through the NUON controller.

I have also heard that the NUON C interface is friendly more people need to look into coding for NUON! We need to make the environment to develop code more available if it takes Dev Environments on virtual servers TheHelper.net is all about that we should discuss stuff.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Dragonshadow, the only VM Labs employee that still talks to us has dusted off his NUON Dev Kit and is trying to see if we can old school BBS it so it can be shared for all NUON developers. This is an awesome idea and we should try to do this. Worst case we can do a remote thing on a schedule.

Old school BBS it? You mean set up the development system remotely? Now that is a cool idea. I guess I just wonder what the development system was like, but ultimately this a really cool opportunity.

I'm sure he won't want it on all the time, but maybe want it on at certain times. Schedule an appointment?

But loving the BBS idea. The Nuon Dev BBS. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.