Nuon Rotary Controller Kits are ready!!!!

Discussion in 'NUON-Dome General Discussion' started by coleshores, Aug 6, 2018.

1. coleshores

coleshores Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Nuon Rotary controllers are ready!
    $50 for the board to build yourself(Its easy, like wiring up a arcade cabinet, just time consuming and the spinner is about $100 for a good one) or we can construct a controller from scratch for $300.
    Lee Olivares(Eltoozero, the creator) is hand crafting them like he did with his Yak Spinner prototype. They will look nice

Alternatively these boards also contain a digital input as well so you can control games like Iron Soldier 3.
    let me know
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. coleshores

coleshores Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Posted a couple of pictures above

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  3. doctorclu

doctorclu You can change this now in User CP.

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    That board looks really nicely done. I think like a lot of people we are looking at the $300 price tag for the built version but just picking up the $50 board might be good for a start.

Was going to pay by paypal but looks like I need to PM you here or on Atariage to make the purchase. Will do.

4. Skah T

Skah T Former VML engineer

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Woooo! What a long road it has been. Definitely interested. I don't see instructions on how to purchase above. What should everyone do?

5. K3V

K3V NUON-Dome Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Yes let us know how to throw money at you :)

6. ToshibaNuon

ToshibaNuon Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How to buy???

7. Stephen

Stephen You can change this now in User CP.

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Definitely want at least one bare board. Question - I see "cut trace to change default". I am hoping this is what determines if the controller powers up (when booting the Nuon) in spinner or digital mode. If this is the case, I assume I can simply cut the trace but wire in a switch and have a "two-in-one"?