AoS Oasis and Desert

bowser499

Reaction score
oad.jpg
-.jpg

1.jpg
-.jpg

This is the global and proving the gamers attention project. Maybe, I can call that "The AoS Revolution". That project can be quite interesting because of 8 fully AI supported modes. So you cannot miss if you want to play this map alone.
This map also has the history. Let's have a look:
-.jpg

2.jpg
-.jpg

The deep past. The Universe has no fantasy worlds - there are only the Great Desert and the Great Oasis. In the Great Desert you would see cruelity and evil forces. The Great Oasis is a place where you would see many good and justiceful forces. That sides were in the unstoppable war.
One day the creature has came to that world. It called himself the Balance Dominator. It was very powerful. And to stop the bloody war between the Desert and Oasis Gods it locked them into two spheres. It sayed that after the Three Worlds will be formed, a man will come in that place and continue the Epic War.
The Dominator is in the Arcane World until now. No one saw it. No one heard it.
So, when formed the Azeroth, the Sanctuaria and the StarCraft Planet World, one man called Dargorak has found the two spheres and freed the two forces. It was his biggest mistake. And so the battle starts...
-.jpg

3.jpg
-.jpg

-dom. The domination mode. To win the game you must control your Rusher and dominate the temple. Before controlling Rusher you must find him.

-km. The good old killing mode. Like in the arenas - control your hero and gain the kill points!

-ctf. Capture the flag. Bring as many opponent's flags as possible!

-tow. Dota-like mode with towers but in hasn't the middle corridor.

-towdm. The hybrid of -tow and -dom. You can use victory conditions from any mode.

-.jpg

4.jpg
-.jpg

-.jpg

Progress:
[||||||||||||||||||||] Landscape - 98%
[||||||||||||||||||||] JASS - 43%
[||||||||||||||||||||] Models - 92%
[||||||||||||||||||||] Spells - 13%
[||||||||||||||||||||] Items - 95%
[||||||||||||||||||||] Heroes - 15%
-.jpg

Thanks [TGM]DemoN and Urievoll for screening that map.

bowser499

Reaction score
Okay, I'm working on this project and introducing two of the heroes.

Lightning Warrior
49334604.jpg
Thunderscare is one of the orcish betrayers that teamed up with the Shamans and trained their natural talents. The future Lightning Warrior had chosen the stychie of Lightning and became almost invincible and dangerous enemy for the Desert.

Main stat: Agility

Strength: 19
Agility: 26
Intelligence: 16

Movespeed: 295

Abilities​

1)
c2f68bdf2e1d.jpg
True Form. The Lightning Warrior temporarily receives the power of Stychie but his body is crushing because of that amount of power. Powers up spell power, attack, fight speed, move speed, sight radius and mana regeneration.
Constant bonuses: one more target for Ion guard chain lightning, the damage from the chain don't reducing. The Lightning Strike damage strongly depends on hero's Agility. The Electrical Blade receives a 10% chance to paralyze the target for 3 seconds - slows the target for 60% and silences it.

Level 1 - Attack cooldown - 1.7, move speed - 330, mana regeneraton speed - +0.75 mp/sec, caster life drain -5 hp/sec.
Level 2 - Attack cooldown - 1.6, move speed - 350, mana regeneraton speed - +1.5 mp/sec, caster life drain -10 hp/sec.
Level 3 - Attack cooldown - 1.5, move speed - 370, mana regeneraton speed - +2.25 mp/sec, caster life drain -15 hp/sec.
Level 4 - Attack cooldown - 1.4, move speed - 390, mana regeneraton speed - +3 mp/sec, caster life drain -20 hp/sec.

2)
9fec78f1523245333fdd7d021d38127d.jpg
Ion guards. Creates some energy spheres around targeted ally unit. Each sphere blocks damage dealt to that unit and strikes the chain lightning to attacker and 3 close standing enemy units. Each target receives 30% less damage then the previous. After that sphere disappears.

Level 1 - 2 spheres, minimal damage to block - 10. Duration - 20 seconds.
Level 2 - 3 spheres, minimal damage to block - 20. Duration - 20 seconds.
Level 3 - 4 spheres, minimal damage to block - 30. Duration - 20 seconds.
Level 4 - 5 spheres, minimal damage to block - 40. Duration - 20 seconds.

3)
icons_7182_pas.jpg
Electrical blade. Each time Lightning Warrior attacks, he burns some mana and slows attacked unit. Also he deals bonus damage to summoned units.

Level 1 - Slow down the targeted unit's speed by 5% and burns 8 mana points. Summoned units receives 20 bonus damage.
Level 2 - Slow down the targeted unit's speed by 10% and burns 16 mana points. Summoned units receives 40 bonus damage.
Level 3 - Slow down the targeted unit's speed by 15% and burns 24 mana points. Summoned units receives 60 bonus damage.
Level 4 - Slow down the targeted unit's speed by 20% and burns 32 mana points. Summoned units receives 80 bonus damage.

4)
131841-albums1057-picture25360.jpg
Lightning Strike. Hero jumps at the target point, stunning all the enemies around and damaging them.
Level 1 - 2 second stun, 4 ? 0.75 of agility amount of damage.
Level 2 - 2 second stun, 6 ? 0.75 of agility amount of damage.
Level 3 - 2 second stun, 8 ? 0.75 of agility amount of damage.
Level 4 - 2 second stun, 10 ? 0.75 of agility amount of damage.

bowser499

Reaction score
Drakonai
Drakonai.jpg
Barbender is one of the rulers of an Drakonai clan, where Draconian Samurais live. He is the strongest member of that clan and proved himself in many strong battles. He is dangerous enemy and can kill every Oasis intruder that he'll see.

Main stat: Strength

Strength: 24
Agility: 19
Intelligence: 14

Movespeed: 295

Abilities​

1)
Drakonai_FireBolt.jpg
Fire Ball. Drakonai creates a fire ball and launches it at the targeted enemy. The fire ball stuns and deals damage to the target.

Level 1 - Stuns for 1 second, deals 65 damage.
Level 2 - Stuns for 1.4 second, deals 130 damage.
Level 3 - Stuns for 1.8 second, deals 195 damage.
Level 4 - Stuns for 2.2 second, deals 260 damage.

Cooldown - 25/20/15/10 seconds.

2)
Drakonai_FireBreath.jpg
Fire Breath. Drakonai do the fire breath that damages all the enemies in range with fire each second.

Level 1 - Deals 2 damage/second and 30 instant damage, duration - 5 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 4 damage/second and 60 instant damage, duration - 7 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 6 damage/second and 90 instant damage, duration - 10 seconds.
Level 4 - Deals 8 damage/second and 120 instant damage, duration - 14 seconds.

Cooldown - 20 seconds.

3)
Drakonai_DragonPower.jpg
Dragon Power. Drakonai charges himself and feels the dragon power flooding in him. Receives a 15% chance to do a critical strike.

Level 1 - Deals 0.25 * Strength damage.
Level 2 - Deals 0.50 * Strength damage.
Level 3 - Deals 0.75 * Strength damage.
Level 4 - Deals damage that is equal to Strength.

Passive Ability.

4)
Drakonai_FireImpulse.jpg
Fire Impulse. Launches 8 balls one in each part of the world that stuns enemies in the explosion point of each ball. Each ball leaves a fire trail that gives a attack- and movespeed bonus to Drakonai and deals damage to every enemy in trail AoE.
Level 1 - When moving, a ball deals 40 damage every move, when exploded, deals 100 instant damage. Stuns for 2 seconds. Each trail deals 25 damage every 0.7 seconds. +20% to Drakonai's attack speed, +10% to his movespeed.
Level 2 - When moving, a ball deals 60 damage every move, when exploded, deals 150 instant damage. Stuns for 2.6 seconds. Each trail deals 35 damage every 0.7 seconds. +25% to Drakonai's attack speed, +15% to his movespeed.
Level 3 - When moving, a ball deals 80 damage every move, when exploded, deals 200 instant damage. Stuns for 3.2 seconds. Each trail deals 45 damage every 0.7 seconds. +30% to Drakonai's attack speed, +20% to his movespeed.
Level 4 - When moving, a ball deals 100 damage every move, when exploded, deals 250 instant damage. Stuns for 3.8 seconds. Each trail deals 55 damage every 0.7 seconds. +35% to Drakonai's attack speed, +25% to his movespeed.

Cooldown - 120/110/100/90 seconds.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.