Object Names and IDs Keep Changing

Azylaminaz

Vox Populi
Reaction score
Whenever I do a reload of the top left display object names and IDs keep changing to other names/IDs.

At first duplicated objects would just revert back to their base object (in this case units) when I would make new objects or reopen the map, but now it's getting kind of weird.

Me and a friend are working on a map together and thus we upload the map and download it quite frequently. I go on to edit it (yes... at two in the morning) so I download and open it. Object A changed it's name to B remaining with A's ID while B change it's name to Object C taking C's ID and C's ID was swapped changed to some unknown value (an ID that simply didn't exist). It's getting quite frustrating to fix every time I open the map...

Besides that I seem to get a fatal error whenever I try to change a button's Name/ID at the same time... Same happened when I was trying to change an ability's Name/ID at the same time... Getting 50 fatals a day isn't my idea of productive....

Anyone have a clue on how to make the Suggest for IDs (when modifying object properties) include prefixes and suffixes?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.