Crime Occupy!

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
But It will give people a chance to start a Business Well, you might fail or succeed. It all depends what kind of ideas you have and so on. So why not?
And really you can't compare the billion in bailouts after bailouts been given to other large corporations/country etc.. Vs "small business" That's Just a needle in a haystack.

You might fail or succeed... i can tell if you open any business you will fail straight away... a good idea does not automatically equal cash, there is so many risk involved that like dan said it just would not be as effective as bailing out a big corporation or especially banks.

in todays world the rich will only get richer, theres not much you can do about it, its just how the economic system work. Now you may say the government should give out more money to the poors, it doesnt work like that, if you give out more stimulus to the lower income, then you will have an increase in demand leading to inflation. Instead

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
You might fail or succeed... i can tell if you open any business you will fail straight away... a good idea does not automatically equal cash, there is so many risk involved that like dan said it just would not be as effective as bailing out a big corporation or especially banks.
And I can tell you. Don't count on It! Nobody said it was easy to start a business and I didn't say it would be equal automatically! But you have a chance!
Btw: "The gigantic corporation Just WENT BROKE" and see how bad things get. Would they pay back? Well, If you make the loan, you pay the loan. Right?

in todays world the rich will only get richer, theres not much you can do about it, its just how the economic system work.
Well, one thing is for sure, there will always be rich and poor.
But the rich get richer because they have certain unfair advantages. They forcing down wages, They screw up benefits and pensions for workers. That's NOT how It's supposed to Work!
Seriously, the rich take much more than they pay for. They don’t work harder than everyone else. Really!

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/8775ZmNGFY8?feature=player_embedded[/video]

I really don't understand how people say this is nothing. And it really upsets me that TH.net has gone into this direction. I guess this is where I realize it's time to move on.

Good bye.

Oh Ninva. We are just debating stuff. No one speaks on behalf of TH.N directly! Also, Opinions are complicated things. I don't think this violence "is nothing," but I do believe it's something you should expect when you are demonstrating in the ways that these people are choosing to do it. It's a consequence of getting too rowdy!

I'm glad they feel strongly about their beliefs that they are protesting and trying to change things. I agree with many things that they say and I disagree with many other things that they say. I couldn't likely, then, go protest with them because it's simply not a focused enough protest for me to join in on. Their right to do so is important though. I do feel that cops should maintain order even with light violence in some situations and that seems to be the most controversial point I hold. I just think that people need a bad guy to keep them from hurting themselves. People don't always act in the best interest of everyone as a whole. On the other hand, the cops probably go too far in a LOT of different occasions.

I choose to work hard and hope for positive change. If there ever comes a way for me to join or support a cause that I believe is focused and true and there is a way to do it that doesn't make me skip work or put my family at risk in any way I'm all for it. Right now, I just hope that people don't get themselves hurt for reasons that are silly. To me they are. To others not so much. I appologise for making you feel unwelcome in this discussion. All I ask is that you don't tell people to shut up.

@BlowingKush USA is not the new Iran. That is a very big hyperbole. >.<

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
The officers in the first post pictures have been suspended. The Police Chief is out to I think

http://www.politicususa.com/en/police-suspended-after-pepper-spraying-ucd-students

Hell yeah, at least some Justice!
Yeah, That's great news to hear! :thup:

Btw
This wasn’t merely a little discomfort. According to reports at least one of the students suffered nerve damage. There was bleeding. Some students got pepper spray right in their mouths.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean if a movement is non violent why use any of that on it?

They should bring in the sonic stuff. That breaks stuff up quick.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
By the way he was suspended with pay. More like a vacation.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
The officers in the first post pictures have been suspended. The Police Chief is out to I think

http://www.politicususa.com/en/police-suspended-after-pepper-spraying-ucd-students

Hell yeah, at least some Justice!

You call it justice and I call it a shame. A man losing his job because of some people stirring up emotions. They will be done with their poor burning eyes in a few hours. His career will be done forever. He was doing his duty from my viewpoint. All the cops were and are doing their duty to the people.

btw, the sonic stuff is controversial because it can break eardrums. o_O

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
And I can tell you. Don't count on It! Nobody said it was easy to start a business and I didn't say it would be equal automatically! But you have a chance!
Btw: "The gigantic corporation Just WENT BROKE" and see how bad things get. Would they pay back? Well, If you make the loan, you pay the loan. Right?

exactly so if you dont bail out the TNCs (transnational corporations) then its going to start a chain reaction in the economy. Well if you have no money, theres nothing to pay which is how the banks in America started to fall, the customers starts to worry about their money then they take it all out of the the bank leading to the bank being unable to finance anything hence declaring bankruptcy.

Well, one thing is for sure, there will always be rich and poor.
But the rich get richer because they have certain unfair advantages. They forcing down wages, They screw up benefits and pensions for workers. That's NOT how It's supposed to Work!
Seriously, the rich take much more than they pay for. They don’t work harder than everyone else. Really!

The rich get richer because they have a bigger marginal propensity to save, meaning they can invest more than the poors because the proportion of income used in the lower income families on needs is much greater than the portion for the higher income. With more investment comes more income and hence the rich will be richer. They cant screw up benefits and pension for workers that the governments job, and why would governments ever do that... why would any government want their economy to suffer by deducing income equality, it will look bad on their terms and they will most likely not be voted in again. Rich pays like quadruple your taxes they are actually the one funding all your educations , and maybe its because some of them work smarter?
firecat my friend, you are never gonna defeat me when it comes to economics.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.