Odd Skills/Talents

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Hello members of TH!

What odd talents and/or skills do you have? These can be anything. Anecdotal stories are encouraged.

Blessings and Peace,
Mahu

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an odd talent of imagining things. I have matured my talent so that I can imagine RPG-like stories, with drama, tragedy, comedy, and thriller.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so fuckin good at guessing that everybody things I am a genius who knows everything and yet I dont know nothing.
Besides that, I am the greatest asshole in history.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
What do you have? Mahucharn

Right... forgot to add that. I'm a hypnotist, magician, and a (stage) pickpocket. Also fairly decent at ballroom/swing dancing, breakdancing, salsa, and jazz. When I'm around my friends they sort of just assume that if they think of a weird talent/hobby, I will probably able to do it. h yeah, and I can also cup my hands and "whistle". A lot of people can do this (it isn't too hard). I can play a C major scale though, so that's pretty neat. I like that people have actually commented on this post. Let's keep this activity up (says the guy that doesn't post very often).

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I can remember assorted dinosaur trivia I learned when I was about 4.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I can juggle. I tried to teach two friends, one sorta got it and the other failed miserably.

I can also make fart noises with my hands and mimic a horses neigh. I learned weird stuff at an early age.

I sometimes sleep with my eyes open. Is that a talent?

I have the same problem (although, they are just vey slightly open) and thus I'm more prone to bacterial infections. I would often get mistaken as being high. Sadly, I don't think it is a talent.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Here's another thing.. I have a wider viewing angle than most people that I know. Probably because I learned how to move my eyeballs more than moving my head.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.