Off Project!

W

what666said

I think everybodies aware of how time consuming maps can get, and how you'll burn out fast if you spend too much time on one thing... which is why I always do two projects at once, usually I finish one.

Either way I'd like to inform people of my other project and get people's input and ideas for it.

Basically, I was playing soul calibur with some friends last weekend and I was just thinking what it would be like to make a side-scroller style game... I vaguely remember somebody making a super smash bros. game but I don't know if it ever came out.

Anyways, I was thinking of throwing together some triggers for it if anybody out there would be interested in helping come up with heroes to use and combos... And look at my other thread too and go make yourself a hero over there while your reading this :D.

M

morxel

hey great idea... fraid im not too good with the camera veiws but i might be able to get u the names of all the characters on Soul Calibur... thats if you are eventually going to do on it (i think that would be a popular game if it was based on that) also if u made a game based on that there is a Link Model out, i remeber it from Video Game Maul :) but good idea ^^ ill post the characters names if u want to in here :) Good luck

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.