Offering Free Hosting - Unlimited Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathcom3s

Reaction score
I'm actually limited to around 15GB of bandwidth an hour, and we're not even close to that limit, I doubt we'll ever get that high. I don't plan on getting that big, ever, I don't want an insanely big community, I want quality over quantity, forget traffic and post counts.

TriggerHappy, I'm 15, I manage to make enough to pay for the server and vb and other expenses. And I'm a paper-boy lol. I'm pretty sure you could find a job for someone your age.

Reaction score
Psh... Like i would get a job .... id rather have freedom plus if i did have a job i wouldnt spend it on websites.

Deathcom3s

Reaction score
It's not like I'm a slave or anything. It takes 30 mins every morning, and it gives me an extra $200 every month. And I spend it on other things too(Just got a new PC).

But let's not continue to further draw this discussion from it's original topic.

Reaction score
Free Forum Host

I Have offered this before but there were no takers, so lets try this again.

I Will offer free forum hosting for someone, of any of these softwares :

So if there are any takers just reply with what you will use your forum/site for and if it will actually be active.

nabbig2

Reaction score
Well maybe I would be interested some time soon, because I am ready to release my map that I have worked on to the public and I need a forum for it.

Samuraid

Advisor
Reaction score
Triggerhappy is hosted with Hostgator.com, which does oversell (as many shared hosts do).

As many have said before, there's no such thing as unlimited hosting. You will often find a specific set of phrases in the host's acceptable use policy that put specific limits on the type and amount of files you host. Also, they will generally shut your site down for excessive CPU use far before you reach the limits they offer. Even if you are just service static files, enough people connected to the server can incur a noticeable amount of CPU overhead.

Oninuva is hosted on a LiquidWeb.com VPS, which is closer to having dedicated resources availble. As such, I would expect Oninuva would be able to host busier sites than a shared hosting account could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.