Official Banner Contest Submissions

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Here's one, made just for today.

K

kingdeath08

??? didnt take long

i think i will make more of an effort on my next one. was like 3-4 mins work if that :p

edit: ok i think thats my final one.. far right...

:banghead:

Attachments

• nope1.jpg
    nope1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 262
S

SirGre

Done freehand with a Tablet

Attachments

• Helper Banner.bmp
    163.4 KB · Views: 292

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
Boxy, Glowy, and FLASHY!

Boxy, Glowy, and FLASHY!
Here is my banner that i would like to submit. I named it Boxy, Glowy, and FLASHY! because it is boxy like the style of the forums (all i see are boxxes and some triangles), Glowy because the letters glow, FLASHY! becuase of the solar flare thingy i put on the left hand side. I made room for adding text like the definition of the site (located at the home page of these forums... the one under banner) and yea... so i hope you like it (i made it by hand on the computer so i bet i could do better with some fancy art program, but this is what i can do without and im happy :D)

Here it is:

M

mercilesblob

Here's one of my ideas... to be perfectly honest i think i could have done better but I never have much time. :( Hope you like it

i'v noticed that when someone tries to view the thumbnail it doesnt show up at all right... I dunno how to fix that o_O

Attachments

• Helper banner.jpg
    Helper banner.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 233

Sargon

Reaction score
mercilesblob said:
Here's one of my ideas... to be perfectly honest i think i could have done better but I never have much time. :( Hope you like it

i'v noticed that when someone tries to view the thumbnail it doesnt show up at all right... I dunno how to fix that o_O

You're too late.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.