Crime Ohio Man Who Cannot Stop Having Sex With Pool Rafts Arrested Again For Having Sex With Pool Raft

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
FOX19 - A Hamilton man with a long history of public indecency convictions was arrested again for simulating sex with a pool float. Edwin Tobergta, 35, was arrested Wednesday morning after a witness observed him standing naked on Route 4 in Hamilton simulating sex with a pink pool floatation device. According to the police report, the witness said he was in full view of nearby businesses and passing cars.

He was charged with public indecency and contempt of court. Tobergta was previously arrested in June of 2013 after he engaged in sex with a pool float outside of his house in front of several children. He pleaded guilty to that offense and was sentenced to 11 months in prison but was released early.

In August of 2011 he was arrested for a similar offense involving having sex with a pink swimming pool raft. In 2002, he was caught having sex with an inflatable pumpkin that was part of a Halloween display.

Last edited by a moderator:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Why doesn't he have sex with the pool raft in a pool while riding a pool raft?

After four times, no one has stopped and thought: "Hey, maybe this guy isn't totally fucking sane?" Just a thought, but perhaps a decent psych evaluation and some kind of pool raft sex anonymous would help.

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Loool! I dont even wanna think about what would happen after a few more:D

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
If you're fucking a raft after a beer, I don't think drinking is for you.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Inflatable pool raft sex, 10 comments, and not a single blow joke? I'm let down.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.