[Old/WIP] 'Terraria' sortof Minigame

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.
I shall fix that bug in the next version, thanks for the feedback.
Expect new types of enemies in the next version.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Could you make attacking trees a lil faster too? every 2 seconds or something it hits the tree.

and have difficulties,

1 Easy 2 of those graveyard things

2 Medium 3 or 4 of those graveyard things

3 Hard 4 or 5 of those graveyard things

or something like that. (And put a warning message: PLAYER 1 IS NEEDED TO START THE GAME!)

and make it so that wood is needed to make barricades instead of stone, cause that don't make no sense.

You: I'm creating a barricade out of stone
Me: Really? Barricades are made out of wood!
You: -die cause you hit the stone on your hand and the cut gets infected-
Me: -makes barricade out of wood, surviving the first round-

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Yeah, i can do.

The thing with the barricades is that they needed to be made out of something alil harder to find; and trees are kinda everywhere.

I'm considering making a barricade they can attack, out of wood and the unattackable one still out of rock. But i need to change the models etc.

I'm still thinking of how I am going to balance it.

OMGOMGOMG

Reaction score
Special type of trees (AKA different type of tree) that drops special wood (Different tree model) then make that drop, I Don't Know, Barricade wood or just special wood, and you could use it for other stuff as well.

One other thing I noticed is:

When placing packed-up barricades, you actually waste 1 stone, just like building it.
I am 99.99% positive that, that is a bug that needs fixing.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
ah i would understand why that would happen.
Okay il look into it, thanks. (never though about that lol)

OMGOMGOMG

Reaction score
Could I help with the map?

You could add more ores that create item when placed in a certain building the creates items.

(Gold ore and Coal makes Gold bar (or Ingot)) that is then put in a smithing building.
You could make this game Way more advanced by making a thing appear on the screen that has a grid of like
[ ][ ][ ]<-- Top
[ ][ ][ ]<-- Middle
[ ][ ][ ]<-- Bottom
And the inventory is the same, but doesn't make items, and there's also another bug:
After killing the end-boss the screen doesn't go back to normal.

or something, instead of having the unit build it. it could build on its own. tuns of ideas, in so little time :D
You don't have to have it that way, you can take some of it and use some of it.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
haha thanks, tbh I make so many maps and have soo little time to test it to all extents, so I'm glad you have notified me of these bugs. I think the idea of killing the end boss was that you win the game :p - but i can make it continuable if you would like.

I don't quite understand what you meant by the grid.

Where does the Coal come from? Something regarding lava?
Also I lack model files and icons :/ (That's the main thing limiting me)

You could add more ores that create item when placed in a certain building the creates items.
Yeah, I intend on adding more types of resources and items. If you have any idea's let me know what, how and why. Don't hesitate to comment and give suggestions or opinions.

If you contribute enough to the map with idea's I will give credit.
Thanks again.

OMGOMGOMG

Reaction score
maybe you could make the food from chickens cook able I got the triggers and variables if you want to add. I'll add more ideas later.

well you don't have to add the grid. it was just another Idea of how to make structures and items :)

And what I mean by coal is: You have a pick-axe in your inventory and you mine a certain type of rock, once the rocks been mined then you get coal. Coal can be used to make torches (another way to make torches instead of slime).

and when you done the special type of tree (which drops 2-8 special lumber) you can build barricades, then you make a pick-axe out of wood to be-able to mine stone. Once you have mined stone you create a Stone pick-axe. You can then mine coal.

I'll give you the cooking thing. (the models will be included and credits to the person that made the model).
It will be given to you in a PM

Sorry for the wait, I was kinda doing something else, here's the post:

www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php/89665-How-to-create-Professions-easily

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.