OMG WOW ripoff

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
They have this site, you can pay them hourly fees to play your character and level FOR you, when youc an't play

You can buy a level 60 char for about 470$.

They'll also look for items for you for 25$

and you can buy 100gp in WOW for 15$.

WHY WOULD SOMEONE PAY THIS

Whoever is earning the gp to sell, is getting PAID to play!

They play YOUR character, and you pay em? Good god

BrokenX

Reaction score
I can see it now the ratings go down with a *BLOOP* -1, -2, -3, -4, -5 ,-6 ,-7 ,-8, etc, so on, and so on, until its NEGATIVE as in the worst game possible now I was going to wait but since WoW is sucking ass so much right now because of its monthly and daily pays I would like to show you guys what I call a damn good MMORPG! Link is below feel free to check it out ;), its called "Rakion".

www.gunbound.net

Yes it says gunbound no jokes but its a split thing it lets you choose to go to rakion or gunbound so just go there, and look at whats free, and better then WoW.

BrokenX ;).

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i prefer runescape as a MMORPG, its free or u can pay 5$ a month for added benifets (more quest, items, skills, and a bigger map)

link is :
www.runescape.com

BrokenX

Reaction score
There is no comparison vs graphix, Rakion vs Runescape gets owned... but if you like it then thats alright ;), not saying you can't just saying differences. Yeah I know it hasn't gotten beta opened, but just from what I have seen overall it looks pretty good don't you agree (5-6 days till beta comes).

BrokenX

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I am surprised this company is getting away with it since Blizzard has a strict policy about how everything in game is the property of blizzard. They went after some ebay people for 'selling' in game items so I am wondering how this company is selling you your character and not getting in trouble with it.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It's possible they haven't caught on yet. It's also possible (however, not very PROBABLE) that they themselves are involved ;) Ever think of the conspiracy material things like this brings up? Would make an interesting news story, that's for damn sure.

Alexander

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
Consirisacy??? Come on real man! Acually that 100g for 15 bucks is a good deal :D . Its wicked hard for me to earn even 1g but then again im only a lvl 21 undead mage.

Runescape: Been there done that. Ive beaten that game (even member quests - hardest for me was the legends), sold my charater and bragged to my friends how i made money off of a poor graphic online rpg. I went there today to see if it changed and only thing that has was more items and quests.

Rakion: Never heard of it! I'll try it out :D

P

PwnThePanda

What people do with there money is there business. The only thing about wow is the 15$ a month. BUT you don't have to pay. My friend is making an emulated server and will be finished tomarrow. This is legal plus no money. But there are some down sides. If a new patch comes out you might have to wait a little bit. Secound, some emulated servers are crap, tons of bugs, nothing works, IT SUCKS. But my friend is trying to make everything perfect so it would be just like playing on a blizzard server. I'll tell you more about it if you like when i test it with him.

P

PwnThePanda

THATS ALOT OF MONEY. 7000x52= ummmmmmmmmmm :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: yeah w/e ITS ALOT OF MONEY

DM Cross

Reaction score
1.092 mil

Alexander

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Player 11 said:
Consirisacy??? Come on real man! Acually that 100g for 15 bucks is a good deal :D . Its wicked hard for me to earn even 1g but then again im only a lvl 21 undead mage.

Runescape: Been there done that. Ive beaten that game (even member quests - hardest for me was the legends), sold my charater and bragged to my friends how i made money off of a poor graphic online rpg. I went there today to see if it changed and only thing that has was more items and quests.

Rakion: Never heard of it! I'll try it out :D

if u just cheacked it out, didnt u notice that the whole game is now in 3D?, and i sell money on that game actually, 1 million = 10$, because i sell money like that i thoguth whoa, 100gp for 15$!!!! thats a ripoff, but apparently that games economy isnt screwed up

[EDIT] and u cant beat runescape... no matter what itll never happen, u can technically say beating RS (for short) is getting all level 99 in every skills, and doing every single quest that they will ever make, and having every item in the game

DM Cross

Reaction score
Bartuc08 said:
and i sell money on that game actually

Did he just openly admit to cheating, or am I really seeing things now?

Alexander

Bartuc08

Reaction score
no i meant i sell money on RS not on WoW , iv enver even played WoW

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.