Spell Omnislash

Cranky

Reaction score
Hey! I downloaded this and it works nice. But how can I change the cooldown, becuse there is no cooldown on the spell for me, and if I change it at the object aditor nothing changes.

RaiJin

Reaction score
Hey! I downloaded this and it works nice. But how can I change the cooldown, becuse there is no cooldown on the spell for me, and if I change it at the object aditor nothing changes.

do you ever read the above comments?

Cranky

Reaction score
So I have to download this one... :S And export it again etc. Nvm.. I just thought that I can do it faster.

S.. I downloaded the old version of this, and I only want to add some cooldown to this. Hw can i do that? I don't want to export it again, becouse it will delete my triggers.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Yes looks nice but cant get it to import (get tones of errors) and same things hapen when i import ur toss so i dont try jass stuf anymore always get errors and cant fix

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Cranky

You probably might want to look at Post#97. I have not looked through the triggers, but it should be correct. The post is just located 4 posts above yours...

> get tones of errors

You need NewGen to be able to save the triggers. It's a requirement for most (or almost all) JASS spells.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
well its not the spell, so....

Gtam

Reaction score
I know its my noobnes in jass is what the problem but i started learning

Gtam

Reaction score
I have al thing related to jass disabled :p but then the ability does not show up

Gtam

Reaction score
Is that the only thing that needs to be enabled

Cranky

Reaction score
But I don't want to export it again, because then my triggers will dissappaer... And I don't know if I can copy it. I can copy the triggers, but not the variables.

Gtam

Reaction score
U do not hav to export it just hav to edit it. R-E-A-D W-H-A-T vypur85 S-A-I-D

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
Actually...

Didn't worked at all... I used it, the hero hit once and stopped... you can't imagine how dumb I'm feeling right now =S

Sunchips

Reaction score
IT doesn't start cooldown as it is. I found out you have to add "Wait 0.01 seconds" before everything else in the trigger and it started the cooldown on cast :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.