Spell Omnislash

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Naturally, if the author is to fix these spells, they will most probably be approved once again!

Skander

Reaction score
I've been trying to make a similiar spell to this but I'm having the same problems mentioned here: cooldown is messed up and he only jumps once.

I tried the suggestions about pausing the unit or putting a Wait action in but when I do those, while there is a cooldown, then the unit never jumps.

To ensure that I hadn't been messing anything else up in the trigger, I made a new trigger with just the Move instantly action and had the same problems. Does anyone know of a workaround? This is driving me crazy.

Bertone

Reaction score
Didn't worked at all... I used it, the hero hit once and stopped... you can't imagine how dumb I'm feeling right now =S

Check those actions in the trigger:

(Ability being cast) Equal to Omnislash

If ((Level of Omnislash for o) Equal to 1) then do (Set loops = 2) else do (Do nothing)

If ((Level of Omnislash for o) Equal to 2) then do (Set loops = 4) else do (Do nothing)

If ((Level of Omnislash for o) Equal to 3) then do (Set loops = 7) else do (Do nothing)

Check if it is really Omnislash, because sometimes it change the skill being used

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.